MXS NEEDS HELP

Post your suggestions here
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

MXS NEEDS HELP

Post by craigmx37 »

Hey I keep hearing on here how all there is is one JLV doing all the work. making it very slow to make changes. why isn't this game sponsored or helped by people like everyother game out there?(literally). I mean im sure theres enough people who are playing this game to get it approved somehow. this would be a pretty popular game if we had help. just curious why no help for MXS game.
#mileycyrusftw
MaicoBreako

Re: MXS NEEDS HELP

Post by MaicoBreako »

He gets changes done quite fast actually... When there are issues with a snapshot he usually has a fix within a day, a far better response than you will ever see from a larger game development team, due to the fact that he has no one to answer to and has only himself to consult with. Why would it need to be sponsored? The game could never become popular as a mainstream game, as most people don't want to invest a lot of time practicing to just be able to stay upright for a lap.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

well even that rc simulator I think is sponsored too. and I have that its a hard game to play too. I just want it to get sponsored so that we can have all the extra stuff done too. I mean mx vs atv reflex and rc simulator as long as some other simulators better menus and stuff that's way better than mxs.
#mileycyrusftw
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

As far as I know this is a hobby for JLV. No commitments or boundries. As an independant lone wolf, you don't have to follow any release dates, have fights with employees, meet sponsors/investors demands. You push it with the pace you want to.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

I agree there. JLV probably likes being alone because then he has to go through the process of hiring people, and as you said fighting, ect. I did mention in another post where it would be nice for JLV to have people for different situations where JLV can relax even more. And I'm pretty sure most of the time he is relaxed because hes by himself.