Better viewing position in 1e person

Post your suggestions here
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Better viewing position in 1e person

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

i would like if there's a better viewing position and on your goggles maybe dirt if someone pull the trottle on and ik komes to your helmet so to a tear off

i like the suggestion because you are able to look around you in the start...ETC.
John23

Re: Better viewing position in 1e person

Post by John23 »

Timo Van Dyk wrote:goggles maybe dirt if someone pull the trottle on and ik komes to your helmet so to a tear off
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Alright, let me try and get this.

Tear off-s have been suggested time and again, he knows people want it but its not something high on the priority list and he feels like would cause issues for online. It will most likely happen we just don't know when.

You can adjust the height and angle of the camera in first person view. If you want it to be closer to where the riders goggles would be just change the First Person camera settings.

The last bit, are you referencing looking left to right? Once again been suggested, and there was a reason for why it wasn't a priority but can't remember it now. It has been something I would like to see soon because in FP camera I feel really limited in my surroundings. I would love to look over my shoulder every now and again just to see my surroundings.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Pumaxcs wrote:Once again been suggested, and there was a reason for why it wasn't a priority but can't remember it now.
We don't have 16 fingers? I seriously can't spare any more keys without changing to the claw-grip, which I'm not comfortable at all with.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Alright, let me try and get this.

Tear off-s have been suggested time and again, he knows people want it but its not something high on the priority list and he feels like would cause issues for online. It will most likely happen we just don't know when.

You can adjust the height and angle of the camera in first person view. If you want it to be closer to where the riders goggles would be just change the First Person camera settings.

The last bit, are you referencing looking left to right? Once again been suggested, and there was a reason for why it wasn't a priority but can't remember it now. It has been something I would like to see soon because in FP camera I feel really limited in my surroundings. I would love to look over my shoulder every now and again just to see my surroundings.
I think he also mentioned roost, he said this>
Timo Van Dyk wrote:maybe dirt if someone pull the trottle on

If it is roost you want Timo, it already exits, its in your graphics settings.