MvA Type Gear Selection

Post your suggestions here
John23

MvA Type Gear Selection

Post by John23 »

One thing that I think would be kinda interesting is to have another option for boots. I usually make my gear have plain white and plain black boots, but after a while it get's a little boring and I'd want to change boots. Instead of having to create a whole new skin, I think it would be easier to have Riding Gear, and boots. Would this be hard to do?
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MvA Type Gear Selection

Post by Pumaxcs »

He would have to create another bone structure to allow for more splits, so kinda.

Also, while this kind of gear setup is harder on your storage, once the option for separate helmet/goggles or gear/gloves/boots becomes a thing it will become much harder on the GPU because of the combinations of maps you'll be loading compared to the fewer amounts now. Even if every person for 40 people had different helmets and gear, that's 80 skins at 1k or 2k res at most, not including other maps that go along with them. Now think if everyone had different helmet's, goggles, gear, gloves, and boots. You could run goggles and boots at x512 or lower and not loose much but knowing people they will be released at 1k maps. So now you have 2.5x more skins to load, most likely still unoptimized for the games use. Sounds fun.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.