Lower the possible selection of Field of View

Post your suggestions here
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Lower the possible selection of Field of View

Post by JJH186 »

I did not know how to title this corresponding to my suggestion. I decided for some reason to set my field of view at 170, big mistake, I played at least 2 minutes with it. Now after setting it back to 110 as I usually play with it, it feels and looks desorted. Its not only affecting how my older field of view looks, but it has affected my eyesight, things are starting to look desorted and my eyes ache a lot. It would be good to limit the field of view to something like 130, its not just for me, but its so other people don't do the same thing as I did, just so someone does not hurt their eyesight.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Lower the possible selection of Field of View

Post by yzmxer608 »

I've always kind of wondered why it went so high :lol:.

On a somewhat related note, I would like to see the free roam cam able to be a tad closer to the ground.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I've always kind of wondered why it went so high :lol:.

On a somewhat related note, I would like to see the free roam cam able to be a tad closer to the ground.
I feel like its close enough, why do you need it closer to the ground?
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

For screenshots!
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

jeremy103 wrote:For screenshots!
Oh okay I see the point of beeing closer to the ground, but the 170 in FOV is way to high, I felt dizzy and see things distorted after just playing with it for 2 minutes.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

If the free roam camera could clip through the ground, I would be soooooo happy.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

There's no-one forcing you to use it. Since it really doesn't have any benefits, it doesn't matter if people use it or not. Can't see why we can't have it that high, besides noobs running 150 fov and letting of the gas makes the rider next to you appear like a missile launch.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

KTM57 wrote:If the free roam camera could clip through the ground, I would be soooooo happy.
I've lowered the terrain next to the rider before to get a better angle :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

yzmxer608 wrote:I've lowered the terrain next to the rider before to get a better angle :lol:.
That is smart!!
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

Wahlamt wrote:There's no-one forcing you to use it. Since it really doesn't have any benefits, it doesn't matter if people use it or not. Can't see why we can't have it that high, besides noobs running 150 fov and letting of the gas makes the rider next to you appear like a missile launch.
Yeah I know nobody is forcing anybody to, but the thing is if its only going to hurt you then why have it? I mean we know how it looks like to run it at 170 but new people don't.