Hobble the 2009 250 SX-F?

Post your suggestions here
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Hobble the 2009 250 SX-F?

Post by checkerz »

I'm all for pushing everyone to the new dynos each year and hopefully getting guys to actually try out all the bikes and find which they like.

In fact, I'd love that the racing events only homologate the current year bikes. hmmm WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! And once we get the automatic skin/model download upon loading into an online race, we can finally enforce guys that ride a "Kawasaki" actually ride a "Kawasaki" instead of a RMZ that looks like a KXF.

***dreams***
tylermx967
Team: SUSUKI

Post by tylermx967 »

I THINK THE SUSUKI DINO SHOOD BE THE FASTIST LIKE REEL LIFE
mikehunt22
Team: Privateer

Post by mikehunt22 »

tylermx967 wrote:I THINK THE SUSUKI DINO SHOOD BE THE FASTIST LIKE REEL LIFE
but its not...
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

checkerz wrote:I'm all for pushing everyone to the new dynos each year and hopefully getting guys to actually try out all the bikes and find which they like.

In fact, I'd love that the racing events only homologate the current year bikes. hmmm WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! And once we get the automatic skin/model download upon loading into an online race, we can finally enforce guys that ride a "Kawasaki" actually ride a "Kawasaki" instead of a RMZ that looks like a KXF.

***dreams***
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I bet most of the kids now haven't even tried the other dynos, they just see everyone else using the same ones and use them thinking they're light years better. I remember at Budds in 2012 I used the 2008 RMZ instead of the 2009 because it was smoother (and won on it ;)).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

I only use the 09 yamaha and ktm because in SX thats the only two I have a chance of clearing stuff on. Thats what bugs me mainly is that all the Japanese bikes arent close in power on here. Maybe they are close technically but not in feel, not even close. Something about seeing nothing but ktm/yamahas on every race drives me nuts. I wouldnt care if all of the Japanese bikes had the same dyno as the 09yz250f, just so everyone could switch it up between brands.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

slowngreen wrote:I only use the 09 yamaha and ktm because in SX thats the only two I have a chance of clearing stuff on. Thats what bugs me mainly is that all the Japanese bikes arent close in power on here. Maybe they are close technically but not in feel, not even close. Something about seeing nothing but ktm/yamahas on every race drives me nuts. I wouldnt care if all of the Japanese bikes had the same dyno as the 09yz250f, just so everyone could switch it up between brands.
If Dade started riding the 13 rmz people would use it..
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

nickuzick wrote:
slowngreen wrote:I only use the 09 yamaha and ktm because in SX thats the only two I have a chance of clearing stuff on. Thats what bugs me mainly is that all the Japanese bikes arent close in power on here. Maybe they are close technically but not in feel, not even close. Something about seeing nothing but ktm/yamahas on every race drives me nuts. I wouldnt care if all of the Japanese bikes had the same dyno as the 09yz250f, just so everyone could switch it up between brands.
If Dade started riding the 13 rmz people would use it..
Not if i can't clear the triples into rhythm sections then i am not running it. I use the ktm because it is the only bike that i can clear jumps on.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

yzmxer608 wrote:
checkerz wrote:I'm all for pushing everyone to the new dynos each year and hopefully getting guys to actually try out all the bikes and find which they like.

***dreams***
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I bet most of the kids now haven't even tried the other dynos, they just see everyone else using the same ones and use them thinking they're light years better. I remember at Budds in 2012 I used the 2008 RMZ instead of the 2009 because it was smoother (and won on it ;)).
DOUBLE THIS!!!!
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

motocross_will wrote:
Not if i can't clear the triples into rhythm sections then i am not running it. I use the ktm because it is the only bike that i can clear jumps on.[/quote]

Exactly. I dont know who Dade is so I dont care what he's riding, I just know I can't even come close to doing any triples out of berms, on/off's, or just about any thing else with any other 250f's than the 09ktm/yamaha...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

tylermx967 wrote:I THINK THE SUSUKI DINO SHOOD BE THE FASTIST LIKE REEL LIFE
Straight Outta Vital
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

So much win...
#SUSUKIFAKTRYRAYCIG
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

2009 crf dyno is the best in the game #sosmooth
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Checkerz, soooo we agreed on that both rF and EMF are using only the latest years dynos for outdoors? Thanks.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

***dreams***
The only thing about this is that in real life they don't make you run the newest bike model. You can race a 1999 Kawasaki and they wouldn't care. So why make us race them?
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Rush wrote:The only thing about this is that in real life they don't make you run the newest bike model. You can race a 1999 Kawasaki and they wouldn't care. So why make us race them?
To push the game forward, sort of, is my argument. I think the top riders wouldn't ride 17's if they weren't good. Also if 09's were the best, they would have stopped there ;) But personally I hate to see 2 different 09 dynos on the track. Sure, if only 13's are allowed, people will find the best one there too, but I'd still consider it a step in the right direction. And how many pro's ride bikes older than last/current/next years model (AMA/GP)?