NEW PHYSICS OPTION

Post your suggestions here
MXTaco57
Team: Privateer

NEW PHYSICS OPTION

Post by MXTaco57 »

what about adding another option for arcade physics like pro if off and have a semi pro that gives you the whipping ability like pro but it brings itself back easier and less chances of falling off when turning in corners
MaicoBreako

Re: NEW PHYSICS OPTION

Post by MaicoBreako »

That would be a waste of effort and time. If you bought the game to throw whips then I question why you would have bought it at all...
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

MXTaco57 wrote:what about adding another option for arcade physics like pro if off and have a semi pro that gives you the whipping ability like pro but it brings itself back easier and less chances of falling off when turning in corners
This already exists! :D

Semi-pro (or "no not use) - Arcade physics: on
Pro (pr "please use") - Arcade physics: off

Knock yourself out, no need to thank me :D
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

MXTaco57 wrote:what about adding another option for arcade physics like pro if off and have a semi pro that gives you the whipping ability like pro but it brings itself back easier and less chances of falling off when turning in corners
Please learn to play sim like everyone else did, you only have been playing since Jan 8th, you don't turn pro in only 14 days, some of us like me have been playing mxs for 2 or more years and still need to practice more. Its a hard game do doubt but its really fun when you can at least run a lap around a track! If you only want to throw whips then I recommend you to get the Mx Vs Atv series where you can learn how to whip in only a few hours.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Actually, there is a way to do this, kinda..... Turn arcade physics off and then turn your direct steering down in your advanced stability. This will make your bike lean according to your analog stick position, just like arcade mode does. When your direct steering is at 1, you analog just controls your bars and nothing more, but with the direct steering at zero it will automatically turn the bars for you to get the bike to the lean angle of your joystick. You can also experiment with it, its a whole slider not just 0 or 1.

Hope that helps!
Tanner Rogers
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

motokid499 wrote:Actually, there is a way to do this, kinda..... Turn arcade physics off and then turn your direct steering down in your advanced stability. This will make your bike lean according to your analog stick position, just like arcade mode does. When your direct steering is at 1, you analog just controls your bars and nothing more, but with the direct steering at zero it will automatically turn the bars for you to get the bike to the lean angle of your joystick. You can also experiment with it, its a whole slider not just 0 or 1.

Hope that helps!
Cool to see someone try to help. Gonna have to try this just for kicks.
patto_505

Post by patto_505 »

Just give it time mate, I've been playing for nearly 5 years, and still struggle to get consistent laps, but it's the the best $40 I've ever spent.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

patto_505 wrote:Just give it time mate, I've been playing for nearly 5 years, and still struggle to get consistent laps, but it's the the best $40 I've ever spent.
Second this! Best $40 dollars I have spent! I have been playing it almost everyday since the day I bought it!
colvinry

Post by colvinry »

just put the game down now or it will take over you life. haha. but seriously!!! be careful.