Lappers

Post your suggestions here
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: Lappers

Post by mxsrider96 »

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but going invisible only helps the non invisible party. If you're invisible and someone runs into from the back, they go through you and you get fucked while they don't even notice. Invisibility for lappers would be a horrible idea, because then the lappers would just start bitching, and typically, it's the people getting lapped that bitch more than the people winning races. Not to say the fast guys don't bitch, but you don't often see Tysen come on the forums raging about a race
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Need no collisions for lappers while the blue flag is out.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

What I'm saying is that lappers will get 100% fucked over. If I see a rider is invisible, I don't worry about running through them or not. If they're invisible and in the main line, I stay in the main line and if they get run through and fucked, it's their fault, not mine. It's better this way, because a collision with two visible riders is much less intense. A collision with one rider invisible is like taking the intensity of both riders going down and giving it to the one invisible rider
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Yeah I get what your saying for sure.
Rowdy_155
Team: MotoP
Location: on the corner working for a new bicycle and pooping

Post by Rowdy_155 »

It's just annoying that people that don't like you can just stop and wait to punt or clean u
I Race Moto
ThackerRacing10
Team: Privateer

Post by ThackerRacing10 »

AS one of the slowest guys on this game i can say it takes about 5 seconds to realize how to get out of the damn way soon as you see the blue bar go as close to the bails as poossible and double thro the section until they are passed even if its whoops. if your running 17th battling with the guy in 16th nobody gives a fuck where you finish they will if you nail the leaders just get close to the bail slow down to like 50 percent speed and let them by. The biggest issue i see is these goons who see the blue bar but still decide to try to hit jumps they make 1 out of every 10 laps and they collect the leaders also to fix this a look back option would be nice to check which side they are coming up on. But as a lapper just get to the bails closest to you and slow down enough you can control yourself the fast guys if they know what they are doing will blow by u in .0001 seconds :D :D :D
I don't know I made a few mains in the am ax series.... does that make me pro?
matt.quigley
Team: Motion Mx

Post by matt.quigley »

give a lapped rider 3-8 sec to move, if they choose not to, make the blue flag cover half their screen , i bet lappers with start moving :D