Yellow Flags

Post your suggestions here
Rappty
Team: probably somthing

Yellow Flags

Post by Rappty »

Just an idea but when someone is down ahead a yellow bar shows up on the bottom like the blue bar that shows up when your being lapped, if your being lapped and someones down it would be half and half
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Yellow Flags

Post by Wahlamt »

There is already flagger guys in the game. If you choose to implement them on your track. Also red flashing light statues on sx.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Wahlamt wrote:There is already flagger guys in the game. If you choose to implement them on your track. Also red flashing light statues on sx.
But he is asking for a yellow bar like the blue one.

Seems a good idea because falgger are very difficult to see when you are concentrate in racing.

Why JLV made a blue bar instead a guy waving a blue flag?
Alex V111#1017
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

VUSTTOS wrote:But he is asking for a yellow bar like the blue one.

Seems a good idea because falgger are very difficult to see when you are concentrate in racing.

Why JLV made a blue bar instead a guy waving a blue flag?
Yeah, for once I got that. :P Just wanted to say it in case he didn't know. Personally that yellow flag system in which ever game that wad, Untamed or Reflex, was super confusing.

Someone being lapped is more urgent to notify (from a racing experience) than a downed rider. Also the flaggers can only check up to 4 checkpoints, they will also flag even if you are 500ft off track. But that's what I can think of.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

Maybe have the bar and the flagger? Just so in game its not like you don't have any people flagging.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Sounds like a lot of work and screen activity for something everyone ignores anyways. We've had flashing lights on the triples in SX in game for years, yet I am pretty sure I've never seen anyone not jump.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

checkerz wrote:I am pretty sure I've never seen anyone not jump.
I don't roll the jumps, but I do raise my caution to spot eventually downed riders. The flashing lights are a nice addition to the tracks.
Rappty
Team: probably somthing

Post by Rappty »

checkerz wrote:Sounds like a lot of work and screen activity for something everyone ignores anyways. We've had flashing lights on the triples in SX in game for years, yet I am pretty sure I've never seen anyone not jump.
Yeah didnt want it to be a slow down and role or anything i thought it would just be nice to have a warning that someones down because i do miss the lights on the triples sometimes.
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.