Track Preview in Real Life Monster Energy Supercross

Post your suggestions here
Juanlox123

Track Preview in Real Life Monster Energy Supercross

Post by Juanlox123 »

JLV, I don't know if you've considered this, but you know that now they show a preview (virtual lap) of the real life supercross track on MX vs ATV Supercross game on the tv live stream of the racing. Wouldn't it be awesome to show that preview lap on Mx Simulator instead?

How hard would it be to talk to the ama guys for them to see and consider this beautiful sim?
I know it's probably something impossible to do, but it would be amazing publicity for MXS and I'd be proud of seeing MXS on TV.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Track Preview in Real Life Monster Energy Supercross

Post by Wahlamt »

Juanlox123 wrote:How hard would it be?
Multi million dollar contract. Also need to get all the licenses and stuff in order before even considering it.
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Multi million dollar contract. Also need to get all the licenses and stuff in order before even considering it.
Figured as much.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Wahlamt wrote:
It's definitely not multi-million dollars.

Infact Feld is paying for the track maps to be created still, the same amount they were for the green arrow.

It is not an MX vs ATV trackmap and doesn't say MX vs ATV anywhere on it.

Kawi pays Feld for the track map sponsorship, Feld then takes a fraction of that money and pays someone to make the track map. That someone happens to work for MX vs ATV. That someone decided to try putting a bike in instead of an arrow, the customer liked it (Feld/Kawasaki) and it stuck.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Oh, it's that way? Pretty cool. It's still money involved, just apparently not coming from where I expected. But if we took the scenario that JLV would pay Fox(?) or Feld(?) to get his stuff on the broadcast, I assume it'd be a large amount of money? Like if he'd be a sponsor.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Wahlamt wrote:Oh, it's that way? Pretty cool. It's still money involved, just apparently not coming from where I expected. But if we took the scenario that JLV would pay Fox(?) or Feld(?) to get his stuff on the broadcast, I assume it'd be a large amount of money? Like if he'd be a sponsor.
Hard saying. I mean there is a possibility he could go in and just undercut whatever Feld is paying for them to be created, but I would have to think at this point Feld is also looking at bigger picture and that MVA is a potential money tree for them in other ways. While they may currently pay for the track maps, they get money from MVA to sponsor race day live, in stadium commercials, and TV spots. Of course, they would love someone to come in and under-bid what they have because they can then use that as leverage. I certainly wouldn't want to get in the middle of the messy situation it could become.
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

If you search up the Canadian Arenacross series, that's what they did. They got someone to make the track then ride a lap on it and it was waaaaaay better than the shitty MvA Supercross track previews. Too bad they never released the tracks :cry:
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Are you talking about what Jay did? This sounds like something Jay did.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Jack175

Post by Jack175 »

It may have been jay. I couldn't see the number it was first person on a stock Kawi
jlv wrote:
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Yes it was Jay.

You're welcome, now give me your kawi
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

checkerz wrote:Yes it was Jay.

You're welcome, now give me your kawi
Buy it
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Jack175 wrote:If you search up the Canadian Arenacross series, that's what they did. They got someone to make the track then ride a lap on it and it was waaaaaay better than the shitty MvA Supercross track previews. Too bad they never released the tracks :cry:
Any vid of this?
Alex V111#1017
Jack175

Post by Jack175 »

VUSTTOS wrote:
Jack175 wrote:If you search up the Canadian Arenacross series, that's what they did. They got someone to make the track then ride a lap on it and it was waaaaaay better than the shitty MvA Supercross track previews. Too bad they never released the tracks :cry:
Any vid of this?

Those are the only 2 I could find. They probably do MvA Supercross because that game sponsors the supercross series this year. Maybe next year we could ask someone about it. Anybody know someone who works for AMA?
jlv wrote:
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Thanks for the vids
Alex V111#1017
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Jack175 wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:
Any vid of this?

Those are the only 2 I could find. They probably do MvA Supercross because that game sponsors the supercross series this year. Maybe next year we could ask someone about it. Anybody know someone who works for AMA?
The AMA has nothing to do with it.

The AMA simply sanctions the events.

Feld owns the "show" and sells and profits off the sponsorships and negotiates the TV deal as well as any other media surrounding the event.

They are not using the MVA bike because MVA sponsors the series. The track maps are completely separate from the sponsorship. They are using the MVA game because the person who they have been paying for quite a few years to make them also works for Rainbow making MVA.

Someone would have to bid for the account, and convince them they can do a better job for equal or lesser money. They have a reliable source they are comfortable dealing with, so getting them to switch would be a tough task.