Superminis

Post your suggestions here
zg290
Team: Privateer

Superminis

Post by zg290 »

Superminis should be added to the game, as a dyno to ride not just a skin. Then at events like lorettas you can have more classes. And it would just be really awesome.
bdownen323

Re: Superminis

Post by bdownen323 »

I agree with this unique, never-before-mentioned suggestion. Can we get tearoffs while we're at it? Maybe some new sounds?
John23

Post by John23 »

bdownen323 wrote:I agree with this unique, never-before-mentioned suggestion. Can we get tearoffs while we're at it? Maybe some new sounds?
or erosion on multiplayer
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
zg290

Post by zg290 »

bdownen323 wrote:I agree with this unique, never-before-mentioned suggestion. Can we get tearoffs while we're at it? Maybe some new sounds?
I saw a video with new 250f sounds on jason pama's yt channel, and i really do think superminis would be super fun.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I agree on super minis, so does a lot of other people. Personally I would love to be "14 year old boy" on a stock 85cc bike, having to rail things immensely. JLV said sometime that he had reference points that were static to a value, quite a lot of them, so doing this the right way would take a lot of coding, so this will most likely not be implemented, at least not in the near future. Still have my hopes up though.
GKSracing104
Team: GeforceMX

Post by GKSracing104 »

zg290 wrote:
I saw a video with new 250f sounds on jason pama's yt channel, and i really do think superminis would be super fun.
Andy_Hack wrote:I'm honestly not really impressed.
tommyz21
Team: Vertex

Post by tommyz21 »

+1 lol
lukescheff wrote:yeah i think rf should do it as like an amateur series or maybe just for the gp fans
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

zg290 wrote:
tylermx967
Team: SUSUKI

Post by tylermx967 »

CAN WE HAS MOAR SUSUKI DINOS??? I WUD ALSO LIKE THE OPSHUN TO PUT WEAR U ARE FORM, LIKE I AM FORM TEXAS
zg290

Post by zg290 »

FlyinHigh wrote:
zg290 wrote:
i got the joke i was just saying what i thought dick
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

zg290 wrote:

its just the old sounds.
PhilAbney97
Team: DM Racing Honda

Post by PhilAbney97 »

tylermx967 wrote:CAN WE HAS MOAR SUSUKI DINOS??? I WUD ALSO LIKE THE OPSHUN TO PUT WEAR U ARE FORM, LIKE I AM FORM TEXAS
You just made everyone from the south look so stupid. Please do the South a favor and beat yourself in the head with a dictionary until you learn proper English.
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
John23

Post by John23 »

PhilAbney97 wrote:
tylermx967 wrote:CAN WE HAS MOAR SUSUKI DINOS??? I WUD ALSO LIKE THE OPSHUN TO PUT WEAR U ARE FORM, LIKE I AM FORM TEXAS
You just made everyone from the south look so stupid. Please do the South a favor and beat yourself in the head with a dictionary until you learn proper English.
You know he was joking. Please tell me you knew that. Please for all the children, please tell me you knew he was joking
jlv wrote:This post is useless.