Widowmaker on 19800

Post your suggestions here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Widowmaker on 19800

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

19800 server tracks..."rabbithill, overhill and waterloo are set for 0 minutes. That means a restart will always switch to the next track if one of these tracks is up."

Could you include Widowmaker in that asterisk group?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Widowmaker on 19800

Post by jlv »

No. It's not an actual circuit. I could make a new server for unconventional tracks if there's enough interest.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jlv wrote:No. It's not an actual circuit. I could make a new server for unconventional tracks if there's enough interest.
You know I'd be rolling there all day. What more tracks would you put in there? Skymadness? :twisted: Seriously it'd be really fun with getting the either old "custom tracks" server backs or perhaps a server for just unusual tracks.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Maybe give someone else the admin rights to the server of a custom track circuit so it could stay current. I remember the old one having pre-lean tracks forever.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

I would pay $50 to have one!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Many people seem to want to host custom servers, as there has been a few attempts. But since they are not official elsinore servers, it's hard to remember the ports, ips and domain names... Guess that's the reason the activity drops quite soon after the thread about it dies on the forum. I could take on the job of setting one up with some nice tracks, old and new. Think it'd be a rather big hit. Trying to keep it around 15-20 tracks.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Pumaxcs wrote:Maybe give someone else the admin rights to the server of a custom track circuit so it could stay current. I remember the old one having pre-lean tracks forever.
You are now in charge of 19819.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Wahlamt wrote:Many people seem to want to host custom servers, as there has been a few attempts. But since they are not official elsinore servers, it's hard to remember the ports, ips and domain names... Guess that's the reason the activity drops quite soon after the thread about it dies on the forum. I could take on the job of setting one up with some nice tracks, old and new. Think it'd be a rather big hit. Trying to keep it around 15-20 tracks.
Yeah, I hosted one for a bit but no one really used it so I quit paying for the server.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

aeffertz wrote:Yeah, I hosted one for a bit but no one really used it so I quit paying for the server.
I remembered you giving it a shot, as well as Rayvenator. Big smooth one was thinking about giving it a shot as well.

Puma, give us what we all want!
TeamHavocRacing

Wahlamt wrote:Puma, give us what we all want!
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Could we get a few more tracks on 19819? ;)