sector times

Post your suggestions here
barrington314
Team: me

sector times

Post by barrington314 »

JLV, Wheels has done this in the past on the Racefactory site but it would be cool if you could allow for us to setup sectors in the timing gates file and record them on the results pages. Any thoughts on that?
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: sector times

Post by mxsrider96 »

I was just thinking about this the other day. Glad to see someone big in the community had the same thought.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I've been asked about a "Lit Pro" app, if that'd be hard to make. I've been goofing around with the idea of trying to make it so you could analyse sectors, that you would set that sector 1 was between n-m timing gates, sector 2 x-y, sector 3 a-b etc. We'll see if I ever get around to try and learn the results file..
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The easiest way would be to add something to the results page that just lets you select a section and shows the times for that section.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

jlv wrote:The easiest way would be to add something to the results page that just lets you select a section and shows the times for that section.
So, would you be into adding this? And allowing us to decide the sectors in maybe the timing gates file? :D
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

What I meant was you'd specify the section on the web page. E.g. enter 3-12 and it gives you the times between those gates. I don't think there's a lot of demand for it though.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

jlv wrote:What I meant was you'd specify the section on the web page. E.g. enter 3-12 and it gives you the times between those gates. I don't think there's a lot of demand for it though.
i would enjoy this. would be a lot better for trying different lines and comparing in the middle of the track instead of rough estimates in time trial.
Another spot on the pitboard or something (under the other shit) saying "S1: 31.468" would be cool ingame to compare times on the fly
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

+1 awood. Would be really sick
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NextLevel Racing

Post by TheStrikerAce »

nickuzick wrote:+1 awood. Would be really sick
PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!