#MakeMXSGreatAgain

Post your suggestions here
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Re: #MakeMXSGreatAgain

Post by FelipeMX »

never though I would ever say this, but I miss Jones and most of the oldschool guys. The problem here is by far a lack of organization, useless posts being created with mostly pointless topics and mainly by young kids. JLV is in an usual position that he rather work to improve the game instead of wasting time managing the forums.

People should start trying to help each other in a polite way, that is the only way it will keep on growing and evolving, that is the way it is on the 'backstages'.

It is way easier to get stronger once that everyone is pushing it together.
Finesse Supersports
Pottsy
Team: Privateer

Post by Pottsy »

Although this post halfway agrees with me, and goes against me, I think this is music to my ears. Thanks for the insightful words.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Pottsy wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:i bet you also take 5 minutes or less before you just have to release it. ZING
What?
Thought this was pretty funny as you had no fucking clue what he was talking about
it was a terrible joke and i just fel awful but i would like to add that i feel like a changed person and i will.. just do my best to prevent another mishap.
Barbo
Team: Privateer

Post by Barbo »

I somewhat agree. I made my account in 2013, just recently started to make a comeback.

But, I can agree. Most of the comments made on here seem to be pretty negative.
Don't think JLV should have to micro-manage everyone though. As a community we should all try and not be such dicks to one another.

It is what it is though, I play the game for the game. Not for everyone's approval.
Jarrett "Coyote"
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

I feel like Sim is actually pretty great lol. In fact it just keeps getting better.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Squidmob567 wrote:I feel like Sim is actually pretty great lol. In fact it just keeps getting better.
sim does the forums aren't