#MakeMXSGreatAgain

Post your suggestions here
Pottsy
Team: Privateer

#MakeMXSGreatAgain

Post by Pottsy »

I'm proposing a new idea, that to some of you may be out of this world!

JLV, let's mute every person going forward on this forums that says something cancerous. Ill give a good example. When someone new around here posts a skin that isn't the best looking of skins and nickuzick comments, "Are you serious? This looks like shit." Prime example of a good person to keep from posting on the forums for a month or two. You already have their money for the game, so whats the harm if they rage and quit?

This community has been going downhill for months now. Lets start pushing it back up.

Together, (with JLV's help with muting douche bags) we can make a difference and change these forums for the better!

#MakeMXSGreatAgain #MXSRevival
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: #MakeMXSGreatAgain

Post by AWood »

barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Don't think I've every used those words specifically like that on here.
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

Yessir you did. Then followed by "You are making Jay's kawi look like a piece of shit"
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Terrible plan, you suck
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

nickuzick wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:i bet you also take 5 minutes or less before you just have to release it. ZING
What?
Thought this was pretty funny as you had no fucking clue what he was talking about
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I mean, I didn't use the words you did on the first post. Reading is hard
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Double post, I'm very aware of my reputation for flaming sub par/half assed releases.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

nickuzick wrote:I'm very aware of my reputation for flaming sub par/half assed releases.
We know
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Cbear12

Post by Cbear12 »

Pottsy wrote:I'm proposing a new idea, that to some of you may be out of this world!

JLV, let's mute every person going forward on this forums that says something cancerous. Ill give a good example. When someone new around here posts a skin that isn't the best looking of skins and nickuzick comments, "Are you serious? This looks like shit." Prime example of a good person to keep from posting on the forums for a month or two. You already have their money for the game, so whats the harm if they rage and quit?

This community has been going downhill for months now. Lets start pushing it back up.

Together, (with JLV's help with muting douche bags) we can make a difference and change these forums for the better!

#MakeMXSGreatAgain #MXSRevival
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Pottsy wrote:...
So you're basically asking for a safe space in the mxs forums?
I wasn't really active here for a couple months already, but your name sticks out, you're constantly complaining about people beeing "too harsh", yet you call them douchebags. What are you trying to do? Make MXS a better place again? You act like you're around forever and that sim was a lot better some years ago. I am sorry to crush your point, but that's wrong. Sim has always been kinda rude and dirty, but most of us eventually got used to it, that's just the way it is. I don't get this whole generation butthurt thing, you seem to be offended by everyone's opinion you don't agree with and by everything you don't like. Why don't you lean back and ignore it?
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

you seem to be offended by everyone's opinion
This is pretty much anyone now a days, people have gone to soft getting offended by everything
Tbh i still think mxs is great and i cant see it dying anytime soon just from a few mean words
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Andy_Hack wrote:Sim has always been kinda rude and dirty, but most of us eventually got used to it, that's just the way it is.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

Andy, I think the last place I complained was in byrds release. And that post popped my cherry for arguing hehe. But when someone posts something, trying to contribute to the content and is bombarded by a few people criticizing the shit out of it and then we all wonder why more people aren't releasing, its because of this. Andy, I have nothing against you. Actually, your one of the few people i respect most on here because of your talent for creating stuff, yet you keep to yourself when sub par content is released. Yeah I am used to all of this shit going on, but I made this post with the thought of new people making content and getting hate. Thats what I am trying to get rid of. And how does my name stand out? I rarely post