Max Dab When Stopped Speed

Post your suggestions here
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Max Dab When Stopped Speed

Post by CeeJayHDz »

I'll try to explain this as best as i can using an example.

Lets say i have a max dab speed of 40, with dab when stopped ON my leg will come out around a turn below 40 whether im stood up or sat down.

If i have the same max dab speed of 40 with dab when stopped OFF my leg will stay on when stood and only come out when im sat down below 40.

The problem here is whenever i stop i have to be sat down or i fall over which for someone who plays with sticky sit dab OFF like me can be a pain.

So i was wondering if there was a way to implement a Max dab when stopped speed so i can use dab when stopped OFF so i can stand up below my max dab speed without my leg coming out but still come to a stop without having to sit down.

Im hoping this could maybe help riding techniques in this game become slightly more realistic as i can stand up slightly leant over with my leg in then quarter way round a turn drop in, sit down and have my leg come out all at the same time.

Hopefully i've explained this well enough. If not feel free to ask and ill try to explain some more.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Re: Max Dab When Stopped Speed

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Can i ask what makes you want to ride without it on sticky? Not saying you're wrong or anything just never figured that one out.
DonnieTheDealer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DonnieTheDealer »

Probably how he started playing, same way with me. I don't get how people play with sticky sit dab but I guess I'm in the minority here with Lynds.
2016 MXSON Champion 2014 MXSON Champion Won highpoint on a 125 Good at Raging It's Whatever
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

DonnieTheDealer wrote:Probably how he started playing, same way with me. I don't get how people play with sticky sit dab but I guess I'm in the minority here with Lynds.
Same
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
DonnieTheDealer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DonnieTheDealer »

Don't protest me pls
2016 MXSON Champion 2014 MXSON Champion Won highpoint on a 125 Good at Raging It's Whatever
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

DonnieTheDealer wrote:Don't protest me pls
I sowwi Jake jaynes
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I get what you're saying. Not sure I want to add more settings for it though.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

jlv wrote:I get what you're saying. Not sure I want to add more settings for it though.
So does that mean you could make it so he doesn't dab while standing? The only problem with that is no more leg swag :lol:
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Not sure that'd be better. The only reason sit/dab is merged is to reduce the number of buttons to press.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Or maybe a good way of doing it would do have a max sitting dab speed and max standing dab speed
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Or maybe a good way of doing it would do have a max sitting dab speed and max standing dab speed
This would not affect anything for us using dab when stopped, right?
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

That is correct