Re: New forum for teams

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Pottsy wrote:+1

Add a forum section for requests too!
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

How about replace the 3 sub-sections within "Racing" that are completely unused with a team, request (maybe), and single race (for elims, fun races, etc.) forums? Or really anything else, because it's currently a waste of space that can be better used to help clean up the organization of content within the main Racing forum.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Mxkid823
Team: SPINC

Post by Mxkid823 »

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 27#p648527

I posted practically the same thing a year ago, and when I saw this pop up it amazed me it's been that long and nothing really happened with it. I like the idea of the three sections within Racing, or however many are needed. I think one thing that could work for a little bit mainly for just fun races and single elims (not series) is to just have a thread going that was posted at the top of the Racing section where the rF, MXGP and LL posts are right now. Then people can just post in there when their races are. For the teams and racing going forward, we need to have more forums eventually especially with all the new people who just post in the racing forum about someone to skin for them. That's just my $0.02, and I hope it can be done.
2019 BRMXS Amat Supercross Part 1 [NA] 450SX Champion
3 - rF Amateur [NA] SX Wins (Oakland & Houston 2019; Atlanta 2020)
1 - MXSEMF Amateur [NA] SX Win (Minneapolis 2019)
LLRDesigns
Team: LLR Designs

Post by LLRDesigns »

+1