Bikes

Post by Tim Louis »

Hi every body, sorry for my bad English :oops:

Why not put the TM and Husqvarna in the game? :lol:
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Re: Bikes

Post by RobertPink »

The husky is almost the same as a ktm EXCEPT a few things. And correct me if I'm wrong but i believe that the TM doesn't really have a dyno chart, on hand like the other bikes do, like i said correct me if I'm wrong. Plus I don't think it is actual eligible to race in the US,the tm.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Every bike is eligible to race in the US. On amateur level for sure.
On pro level you get 2 years and in your 3th year you have to proof you sold enough bikes. You even get a carte blanche on prototype stuff. While other brands they have to proof that everything not stock on the bike is for resource and development reasons.

But the problem is indeed the lack of information on the bike dyno and testing wise. So as long as Gravity TM doesn't hand out a bike to a magazine where JLV can get dyno's from, it's a no go.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I wish MXA would post dyno charts, in their shootouts they post figures but not the actual charts. Also while they have done charts on the TM's I don't think they've been included in any shootouts (I know they haven't been sent a 250f in 6 years, they're mainly a 2 stroke manufacturer).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.