Lesser-Known Brands Of Bikes

Post your suggestions here
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Lesser-Known Brands Of Bikes

Post by zebzone235 »

I feel it is lacking lesser known brands such as Beta, Rieju and Sherco. As some of you might know im working on a Rieju Mrx myself but i thought it would be cool if more people would jump on the train and create different brands other than Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Ktm and Kawasaki. Those are all the bog boy brands and there seems to be a new version of each bike every year since the demand is so high. I really think it would be cool if you suddenly see a Beta rr300 or a Sherco 125 in the middle of the Sx series for example.
ScrubDatMx
Team: Late Night Crew

Re: Lesser-Known Brands Of Bikes

Post by ScrubDatMx »

That would be sick !! :shock: :o
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Oh so a Husquavarna isn't a big boy bike yet races in AMA pro races, MXGP pro races, amateur races,and in Canadian Nationals.
zebzone235

Post by zebzone235 »

USABMXER1 wrote:Oh so a Husquavarna isn't a big boy bike yet races in AMA pro races, MXGP pro races, amateur races,and in Canadian Nationals.
It's slowly becoming a bigger brand, im not here to start a flame war im giving suggestions. Rethink the way you are wording yourself
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

those are Enduro bikes though...
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

None of the brands you are mentioning (Sherco, Beta, Reiju) makes motocross bikes so right there is your reason there is none. You forget that there are really good models of TM, Aprilia and Husqvarna as well as the big 5. Pretty much every brand that makes a MOTOCROSS bike is also recreated in the game.

On another note how awesome wouldnt it be if someone created the Alta Redshift with a special soundfile for the electric sounds? :P

mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Rayvenator wrote:None of the brands you are mentioning (Sherco, Beta, Reiju) makes motocross bikes so right there is your reason there is none. You forget that there are really good models of TM, Aprilia and Husqvarna as well as the big 5. Pretty much every brand that makes a MOTOCROSS bike is also recreated in the game.

On another note how awesome wouldnt it be if someone created the Alta Redshift with a special soundfile for the electric sounds? :P

Heck no, i don't like this bike at all in my opinion its not a bike at all i hope that motocross doesn't go this way, i like the petrol burners!
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
zebzone235

Post by zebzone235 »

Sherco Beta and Rieju do make motocross bikes? ever heard of the beta rr300 or the rieju mrt 125cc?

I think it's great that people are making Aprilia and tm but for every aprilia and gasgas there is about 3 versions of kawasaki or ktm
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

zebzone235 wrote:Sherco Beta and Rieju do make motocross bikes? ever heard of the beta rr300 or the rieju mrt 125cc?

I think it's great that people are making Aprilia and tm but for every aprilia and gasgas there is about 3 versions of kawasaki or ktm
Rieju MRT125 a road bike with an off road appearance. Its not even close to a motocross bike.

Beta RR300 is a pure enduro machine. Beta doesnt make motocross bikes anymore. Sure you could remove the lights, the extra electic components, change the suspension and forks, change the tank and fiddle with the power curve of the engine and you would still just call it an motocross-ified enduro bike.

Same with Sherco. Enduro bikes only. No motocross bikes in their lineup
zebzone235

Post by zebzone235 »

Rayvenator wrote:
zebzone235 wrote:Sherco Beta and Rieju do make motocross bikes? ever heard of the beta rr300 or the rieju mrt 125cc?

Rieju MRT125 a road bike with an off road appearance. Its not even close to a motocross bike.

Beta RR300 is a pure enduro machine. Beta doesnt make motocross bikes anymore. Sure you could remove the lights, the extra electic components, change the suspension and forks, change the tank and fiddle with the power curve of the engine and you would still just call it an motocross-ified enduro bike.

Same with Sherco. Enduro bikes only. No motocross bikes in their lineup

Well the gasgas and trial bike by pepete are those motocross bikes? keep in mind i said in the thread "lesser known brands of BIKES" i didnt specify that it needed to be 100% full fleshed motocross bikes
DangerJoe
Team: Privateer

Post by DangerJoe »

Don't know why people keep knocking this down and being arses to be honest. It's an alright idea.
I wouldn't say it's a priority for the mx sim's progress but the more bikes the better IMO