John23

Re: Tear offs

Post by John23 »

It has been requested multiple times before
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

wow great suggestion, youre the first to ever bring this up. jlv we NEED this more than ever
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

MxVelocity747 wrote:wow great suggestion, youre the first to ever bring this up. jlv we NEED this more than ever
+1
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
hazz mazz
Team: Privateer

Post by hazz mazz »

Jlv we need this in the game make it more of an atmospher please listen
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

Last thing we need...
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

shit like this just makes the game way too damn complicated. i see people posting crap about having to pull the clutch in everytime you shift or you dont shift. wtf is that? just leave the tearoffs idea alone people its garbage.

plus i dont have anymore damn buttons on my controller for this crap 8)
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

sethiemeboi wrote:plus i dont have anymore damn buttons on my controller for this crap 8)
Do you know how a tear-off works in real life?
Alex V111#1017
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

VUSTTOS wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:plus i dont have anymore damn buttons on my controller for this crap 8)
Do you know how a tear-off works in real life?
it doesnt matter how they work in real life, YOU STILL NEED A BUTTON IN GAME TO DO IT FAM
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

If I ever do tear offs it definitely won't be a button. There will be a little tab on the side of the screen that you have to click and drag to the other side of the screen and there will be no way to disable it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

jlv wrote:If I ever do tear offs it definitely won't be a button. There will be a little tab on the side of the screen that you have to click and drag to the other side of the screen and there will be no way to disable it.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

jlv wrote:If I ever do tear offs it definitely won't be a button. There will be a little tab on the side of the screen that you have to click and drag to the other side of the screen and there will be no way to disable it.
oh jeez that would be terrible let's not do this maybe?
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Lets do it! Then you'll have everybody being even bigger squids in races than they already are cause they are trying to grab their mouse in air and do everything.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

I just tried this and I have to say it would be one of the best aditions ever in this game!

It merge you even more into a real motocross race.

Just have to make sure JLV that there's enough room in the right (arrow is pointing the wrong way in the pic) side so we can take the tear off quickly and be able to do it in a Supercross triple.
Alex V111#1017
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Lets do it! Then you'll have everybody being even bigger squids in races than they already are cause they are trying to grab their mouse in air and do everything.
It depends, if everyone acts like a pro and needs a whole different set of goggles after a PARADE LAP, then we'd be screwed, if people can go a few laps without a tear off we might be ok (I've never used a tear off in my life). Pro's piss me off. They should go drive in the rain for a while then cover one eye and see how well they can judge distance, rather than having a new god damn pair of $100 pair of goggles after a lap of not doing anything. 1 tearoff can fix that.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.