New Keycams vs Old Keycams

Post your suggestions here
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

New Keycams vs Old Keycams

Post by AHeckman2 »

I think it would be sick to see an option to switch from the old Keycams to the new ones either in-game or in the target line. The new style of Keycams have their good uses for sure (like the 1 shot 3rd person laps for instance) but I personally like using the old Keycams for my edits whenever I can just because I'm used to them and they are easier to use in my opinion. Would be really nice for this to be implemented so I don't have to have 4 sim shortcuts on my desktop lol.

I've also heard from other people who feel the same way.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: New Keycams vs Old Keycams

Post by jlv »

If I remember correctly if you drop two keys in the same frame it will interpolate linearly instead of using a curve.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

jlv wrote:If I remember correctly if you drop two keys in the same frame it will interpolate linearly instead of using a curve.
I will most definitely give that a try.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

jlv wrote:If I remember correctly if you drop two keys in the same frame it will interpolate linearly instead of using a curve.
thanks JLV, I got used to timing the new ones but this will make it easy.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming