Adjustable Slo Mo.

Post your suggestions here
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Adjustable Slo Mo.

Post by onefoureight »

When you hold down the full stop (Period?) button you get slo mo, but it's a set slo mo.

Any chance you could add something in to be able to adjust it? So we can have super slo mo, and just slowed down a tad.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Adjustable Slo Mo.

Post by jlv »

Actually it's not really slow motion. It's a single step but when you hold it the key repeats for a kind of poor man's slow motion. For videos I'd recommend using the recording script to get 128 FPS video and then set the speed in your editing software.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Re: Adjustable Slo Mo.

Post by onefoureight »

jlv wrote:Actually it's not really slow motion. It's a single step but when you hold it the key repeats for a kind of poor man's slow motion. For videos I'd recommend using the recording script to get 128 FPS video and then set the speed in your editing software.
hmmk, might give that a whirl next time I make a vid and see how it turns out, thanks JLV.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming