Display Track Name Command

Post your suggestions here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Display Track Name Command

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

When you first spawn on-track you see the current track name for a few seconds. Could you easily implement a command to show it again in case you didn't see it or forgot where you are? That's a common problem at my age.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: Display Track Name Command

Post by mxsrider96 »

Havoc
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

While on the subject of this, could we maybe get something to display the current time in chat? Since when you record videos, you turn the HUD off, and having my demo named "Cool.stuff.at.12.minutes", it'd be a big help being able to see the time in chat, especially for those (dumb) demos where you apparently did something cool after 45 minutes..

Perhaps?

Code: Select all

/showcurrenttrack
/showcurrenttime
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Wahlamt wrote:While on the subject of this, could we maybe get something to display the current time in chat? Since when you record videos, you turn the HUD off, and having my demo named "Cool.stuff.at.12.minutes", it'd be a big help being able to see the time in chat, especially for those (dumb) demos where you apparently did something cool after 45 minutes..

Perhaps?

/showcurrenttrack
/showcurrenttime
or be able to do this:

/skipto45
if you need to go to 45 minutes
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Wahlamt wrote:While on the subject of this, could we maybe get something to display the current time in chat? Since when you record videos, you turn the HUD off, and having my demo named "Cool.stuff.at.12.minutes", it'd be a big help being able to see the time in chat, especially for those (dumb) demos where you apparently did something cool after 45 minutes..

Perhaps?

/showcurrenttrack
/showcurrenttime
"/toggletime"
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

And I do believe it says what track slot is being used when you enter server, listtracks
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

checkerz wrote:Image
Back in my day we had to go knock on the door of Mr. Google and ask him in person.

Back on topic. I also thought it would be helpful if it could display which moto was currently running, 1 or 2. See that asked a lot.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

DABZZZ wrote:

Perhaps?

/showcurrenttrack
/showcurrenttime
"/toggletime"
I'm aware of the command, however when you have --hidden-hud invoked, it still will not show up :)
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Wahlamt wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:

Perhaps?

/showcurrenttrack
/showcurrenttime
"/toggletime"
I'm aware of the command, however when you have --hidden-hud invoked, it still will not show up :)
Touche good sir
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

sethiemeboi wrote:

Perhaps?

/showcurrenttrack
/showcurrenttime
or be able to do this:

/skipto45
if you need to go to 45 minutes
Both of these are good ideas, a /skipto option would be fairly convenient.
I'm assuming you wouldn't be able to get a live demo timer to display in the chat dialogue, but as you stated Storken, a /showdemotime option would be helpful in some cases when you have no HUD.