+ -

Post your suggestions here
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

+ -

Post by DCreedz#523 »

So our pit board tells us how far away the player is in front of us,(when in any position, with the exception of 1st), and then how far away 2nd place is, when in 1st. Often when you're battling with the rider in front of you, taking different lines and riding a little 'on edge', it can be difficult to constantly be looking at the track map to see if somebody is then right up your clacker. And every rider's 'dot' on the map is the same colour and shape, so the rider behind you could even be a lapper, and you then ride protectively when you don't really need to.

So, my suggestion, posting in the suggestion box, is that out pit board tells us a - xxseconds(how far away the rider in front of you is) and a + xxseconds(how far away the rider behind you is)

This is quite similar to what we've seen with Reflex, and I, personally really think it benefits gameplay, especially with our very competitive online racing scene here in sim.

This is a little different to what I mean, but just thought I'd throw it in anyway because I liked it. You can see on RV's pit board, he's got his lap time on the top and then Millsaps' lap time below it, and then Dungey's is the same. Obviously the pro's organize what is written on their pit board with their trainer.
Ddavis

Re: + -

Post by Ddavis »

It would be a cool option in your settings if you can pick what you see on your pit board

Position and Lap time included on pit board

Then the options can be
Rider in front of you lap time
Rider behind you lap time
How far behind next rider you are
How far ahead of next rider you are
Your current lap and previous lap time
Your current lap and average lap time

or whatever... etc etc
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

This has been discussed before a number of times. I would like to remember JLV saying that he'd make us able to do custom pitboards when or if he implemented Javascript into the game.
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Well I'm glad he's thinking about it at least, and hopefully we see this implemented into the game in the near future.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

+1 think everyone would like it
DCreedz#523 wrote:Well I'm glad he's thinking about it at least, and hopefully we see this implemented into the game in the near future.
Phil Doyon #423