My 1.11 Wishlist

Post your suggestions here
west
Team: *eMc*

Re: My 1.11 Wishlist

Post by west »

Fix front wheel brake in the air Cause it block the bike and u crash , its not realistic
add gyroscopic effect in air : rear brake effect and acceleration effect to control how we landing for more realism
Add a script for reaction of the bike ( if u jump too high more than x meters u crash ) that will correct stupid crash when u jump 2 meter altitude and crashing when landing.
link of the topic : http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27353[/size] => new engine's sounds
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

west wrote:Fix front wheel brake in the air Cause it block the bike and u crash , its not realistic
Assign your back brake to a separate button. Only use back brake in the air. Using the front brake in the air is a realistic possibility, but just like in real life your bike will lose stability and will become unstable in the air.
west wrote:add gyroscopic effect in air : rear brake effect and acceleration effect to control how we landing for more realism
This is already a part of the game and is pretty accurate.
west wrote:Add a script for reaction of the bike ( if u jump too high more than x meters u crash ) that will correct stupid crash when u jump 2 meter altitude and crashing when landing.
I will admit there is still some funky business going on with this, but ultimately it comes down to g-forces of your rider relative to the bike. So, stiffen up your rider vertical settings and/or run stiffer rear suspension and it will help.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
west
Team: *eMc*

Post by west »

Thanks for ur answer shack , i have a lot of respect for champion like u but please admit the gyroscopic effect is too low and gaz in the air don't affect the bike , i play with separate buton for rear brake and when i rear brake in the air its like 5 % of the real life bike reaction , rear brake should be more powerful to affect the bike like it suppose to do.
I know u ride very well and do what u want whith the bike, that dont change the bike reaction could be more realistic , thanks again for ur point of view
link of the topic : http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27353[/size] => new engine's sounds
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

AWood wrote:
jlv wrote:Just so no one is disappointed, you're pretty much playing 1.11 now if you keep up with the snapshots. You really meant 1.12 wishlist.

I think the first thing after 1.11 will be scripting on the client. Wheels wants scripting so it gets top priority!
Does that mean scripting as far as... being able to have updating timing tower? Flashing leader lights? more backend/racing stuff? What are you talking about exactly?
Yes, that type of thing.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

VUSTTOS wrote:
Could small details like this one be implemented?
You could do most of that by yourself I think. Just need to edit the stock model textures.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

barrington314 wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:
Could small details like this one be implemented?
You could do most of that by yourself I think. Just need to edit the stock model textures.
Thanks Barrington but It's not about myself. It's about JLV making the game look better and more realistic just by adding that in a snapshot or 1.11. I don't want this to sound bad. This is just a suggestion and an idea.

Thanks for letting me know I can do it by myself but again, would be better if JLV could do it so every single player can see the new plates not just the people who change them manually.
Alex V111#1017
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

VUSTTOS wrote: Thanks Barrington but It's not about myself. It's about JLV making the game look better and more realistic just by adding that in a snapshot or 1.11. I don't want this to sound bad. This is just a suggestion and an idea.

Thanks for letting me know I can do it by myself but again, would be better if JLV could do it so every single player can see the new plates not just the people who change them manually.
Not that I think its a bad idea for the stock models to differentiate between 250 and 450, JLV probably just has more important things to address than making the already outdated stock models any different than they currently are, especially since most people just use a replacement pack.

Like if he has an hour to work on the game, I'd personally rather that go toward fixing the suspension than changing number plates.
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

howz aboutz some custom brushes in the editor for raise/lower/add/paint?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

JLV, if Wheels and DJ were in a burning building and you could only save one of them, who would you rescue?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

If I was JLV I'd save Wheels since DJ seems to be an empty shell of his former forum self. Plus you can't be banned for pissing him off any more.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

checkerz wrote:JLV, if Wheels and DJ were in a burning building and you could only save one of them, who would you rescue?
Pretty sure those two would have the fire out before I got there.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Uollie

Post by Uollie »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
west wrote:Add a script for reaction of the bike ( if u jump too high more than x meters u crash ) that will correct stupid crash when u jump 2 meter altitude and crashing when landing.
I will admit there is still some funky business going on with this, but ultimately it comes down to g-forces of your rider relative to the bike. So, stiffen up your rider vertical settings and/or run stiffer rear suspension and it will help.
Speaking of this, one of the few things in this game that still has always bothered me is not being able to hold the throttle wide open on some landings. The rider just falls off if you do. I always have to completely let off the throttle and then back on only after I land if I don't want to crash. I assume the extra lateral acceleration from the wheel spinning at the instant it connects with the ground is doing something glitchy with the g-forces.

I never see anyone complain about this either, so does anyone even know what I'm talking about with this?