【JLV PLS】Sound effects(Crowd shouts for crash/Celebratory explosion on the checker flag)

Post your suggestions here
yukiboy359
Team: Privateer

【JLV PLS】Sound effects(Crowd shouts for crash/Celebratory explosion on the checker flag)

Postby yukiboy359 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:34 am

Hi JLV, :D

I've come to this idea a while ago and gotta go make this on here.
THIS IS AWESOME.

I strongly believe that this game could get another level if the crowd can respond to the race situation like,
・Reaction shout to a crash(Only crash that happens in front, let's say top 5 ?? or it will be just noisy and you won't get any idea what position of the battle the crowd are responding.)
With this affect, you know that someone near the front did crash by hearing the crowd.
・Celebratory explosion sound as the leader comes across the finish line.(Idealy, some illumination affects too)
・Happy cry, shout, cheering all of that when the leader comes across the finish line.
・And so on.....

I came up to this, as I was playing offline alone and found that something missing,,,,
this feeling you get when lonely...lol

I'm not a computer genius so I don't know what this takes, but I think this is not that too difficult....

PLEASE CONSIDER LORD JLV !!!!!!

Clintos15
Team: Transmoto

Re: 【JLV PLS】Sound effects(Crowd shouts for crash/Celebratory explosion on the checker flag)

Postby Clintos15 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:35 am

+1
MXSRaces Admin | 2x MXSRaces National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX

Mcguire103
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 【JLV PLS】Sound effects(Crowd shouts for crash/Celebratory explosion on the checker flag)

Postby Mcguire103 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:20 am

maybe new bike sounds first..

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Postby Wahlamt » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Would believe that this would be possible if JLV implemens scripting as he mentioned in another thread.

west
Team: *eMc*

Postby west » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:03 pm

+1 for racing expérience even if bike sound and bike reaction is more important for me for realism of the game but good idea
link of the topic : viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27353[/size] => new engine's sounds

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Postby jlv » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:25 am

Wahlamt wrote:Would believe that this would be possible if JLV implemens scripting as he mentioned in another thread.

Exactly. Having a scripting language built in will make this type of thing possible without having to hard code it in.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:32 pm

You mentioned scripting a few years back. Is that something you're still working on, or has it been back-burner'd?
jlv wrote:Havoc is right.

jlv wrote:Phat is wrong.

mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Postby mxsrider96 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:10 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You mentioned scripting a few years back. Is that something you're still working on, or has it been back-burner'd?

Sounds like it'll be next, according to a post in suggestion box. I'd link you, but I'm on my phone
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

Ddavis
Team: DX3

Postby Ddavis » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:33 pm

I've mentioned this before, whenever the leader crashes have a sound effect that makes the "ooohhh" sound :lol: It's always gotten shut down lol
Just made a DX3 Discord Channel for those interested.

Gilmar_Austin
Team: Ethika Motorsport

Postby Gilmar_Austin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:21 am

Mcguire103 wrote:maybe new bike sounds first..

I have to go with you on this one but can't someone just make a sound mod?
:arrow:

Gilmar_Austin
Team: Ethika Motorsport

Postby Gilmar_Austin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:22 am

Does JLV even read half of this stuff not calling him out just wondering :|
:arrow:

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Postby jlv » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:57 am

For this type of thing you need scripting first...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Postby Aaron Hall » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:48 pm

You don't need sound effects when you in a ts with like 5+ people and they have air horns and screaming there tits of anyway
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16

DrewHD
Team: United

Postby DrewHD » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Aaron Hall wrote:You don't need sound effects when you in a ts with like 5+ people and they have air horns and screaming there tits of anyway

osric297
Team: Os'Design'Mxs

Postby osric297 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:19 pm

1+

Return to “Suggestion Box”