RF lorettas

Post your suggestions here
User avatar
Mcguire103
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Australia

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Mcguire103 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:00 am

im not having a dig at anything you do. like most suggestions they just get ignored and will never happen anyway but its just a suggestion. never said anything bad about your event or the way you host once again simply suggesting rf to bring back the event. if they host amateur nationals i just think it would be COOL for lorettas to make a come back with RF, once again i never said anything about your event or the way you host its just a suggestion...
i raced the first dx3 lorettas and it was sick im not hatin on your event at all. plus i would be more than happy to help out with a track. otherwise i have a bunch of new track objects i made specifically for a loretta track like the thor tower ,overhead banners, fences and few new caravan and semi models (pits are everything :lol: )

on a side note. last year when i was in hospital i built up a site that was going to be based around all amateur events but no matter what i tried and offered to pay i couldnt get anyone to code it. i tried for months and months but no go. we got RF for all the nationals and EMF for gps and shit but thought it would be cool to have a site dedicated to all the other events. also wanted to have rider profiles for everyone so they could update skins and few other options

(zoomed out)
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 554
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing EU
Location: Lund, Sweden
Contact:

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Rayvenator » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:46 am

I dont see any reason why rF should host Lorettas instead of Devin.

From what I can tell, tracks has been great, coverage has been great, hosting has been great.

Its a big event to host and having someone hungry and dedicated feels better than making people who already hosts 60+ races every year do it.
Image

User avatar
Mcguire103
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Australia

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Mcguire103 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:49 am

Rayvenator wrote:I dont see any reason why rF should host Lorettas instead of Devin.

From what I can tell, tracks has been great, coverage has been great, hosting has been great.

Its a big event to host and having someone hungry and dedicated feels better than making people who already hosts 60+ races every year do it.


i can dig that
Image

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 7112
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: RF lorettas

Postby checkerz » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:17 pm

I think it would be more likely to have Devin run his Loretta's through rF than rF to just run Loretta's. It would be a dick move for us to slide in and not include him as he's taken it over as his deal. I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I have no desire in hosting a Loretta's event; but would consider supporting Devin if he felt it would help his event...which I don't think he needs, he's done fine without it previously. The more racing organizations and hosts there are, the more events that can be run, and that is good for the community. Be careful not to crap on the hand that feeds you or you'll be having a shitty dinner someday.

User avatar
Mcguire103
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Australia

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Mcguire103 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:29 pm

checkerz wrote: Be careful not to crap on the hand that feeds you or you'll be having a shitty dinner someday.


lol
Image

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Mcguire103 wrote:simply suggesting for RF to do lorettas again.i dont care what you do lol

rf doesn't want too
Wiggles Smith | Mxgaminghub.com/thegamerspub.net
Go check out mxgaminghub.com and thegamerspub.net now

Blake_901 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:Fix what your brain?

only joined in feb and already burnin people to a crisp

User avatar
Mcguire103
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Australia

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Mcguire103 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:13 am

i get that. cheers
Image

User avatar
Mcguire103
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Australia

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Mcguire103 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:45 am

kinda just wanna see a barrington loretta track tbh lol :lol:
Image

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4446
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: RF lorettas

Postby AWood » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:18 am

Mcguire103 wrote:kinda just wanna see a barrington loretta track tbh lol :lol:
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 13956
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Ddavis » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:09 am

Here's some updates regarding Loretta Lynn's. Until information regarding the nationals is released, it's hard to have a set date on the events. Most likely here's what is set in stone.

Track: I would love to have it be updated by Kyle Watts, Barrington, Checkerz, or anyone with the capabilities of polishing the current version. I will not use the mud version this year, it was fun for two years, but I think with the format we're doing this year it's best if we just use one race version.

Qualifiers: There will be 4 qualifiers, you can race more than one as long as you haven't qualified in. Basically, if you race one qualifier you're eligible to sign up for the next if you didn't make it. If more than 40 riders sign up for a class, it will be split into two divisions. I will cut off sign ups if we surpass 80 sign ups, but I don't think we'll get that far.

Tracks: Northwest qualifier will be held on 2016 rF Washougal, Southwest qualifier on 2016 rF Glen Helen, Northeast qualifier on Unadilla, and Southeast qualifier on WW Ranch. The national will, of course, be held at Loretta Lynn's in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee.

Classes: At the moment the plan is to have 8 classes: 250 Novice, Schoolboy 1, 250 B, Open B, 250 A, 250 All-Star A/B All-Star A/B, Open Two Stroke, and Open Pro Sport.

Novice: You can race novice if you haven't scored points in 2016/2017 in the Amateur classes. If you've been racing in the novice class in rF this year, you can race in this class.

B: You can race in the B class if you haven't raced pro in 2017 and/or score points in the pro class in 2016.

A: You can race in the A class if you haven't scored points in the Pro class in 2017.

Pro: You are eligible for this class if you've raced in the Pro class in 2017.

All-Star A/B: You can race in this class if you do not hold a two-digit number in rF. Amateurs are welcome to compete in this class as well.

Stream: I'd love for SYS to stream it, but we'll see.

Prizes: No prizes

Numbers: The only reserved numbers will be in Open Pro Sport (#1 Roy Mitchell #2 Devin Davis #3 August Sanders #4 Robert Wilson #5 Justin Harper #6 Reid Young #7 William St-Laurent #8 Josh Hamilton #9 Drew Swenson)

Registration fee: I am planning on making this event "pay-to-race". You do not have to pay to attend the qualifiers, but if you want to have your name slotted into the scripts then I might request a $2 race fee per person, just to make it worth my while. $2 bucks isn't a lot, especially if it results in potentially 6 motos throughout the week, that's 50 cents per moto. How this will work is you will donate $2 through my pay pal with your name, UID, and class you're qualified for. I want to host the qualifiers early so everyone has an opportunity to figure this out. If you have an rF membership, you know how to use paypal.

Schedule:
Regional Qualifier (2 back-to-back motos, 4 minutes + 1 lap)
9:00 PM EST - Open Pro Sport
9:15 PM EST - 250 Novice
9:30 PM EST - Schoolboy 1
9:45 PM EST - Open Two Stroke
10:00 PM EST - 250 B
10:15 PM EST - 250 A
10:30 PM EST - Open B
10:45 PM EST - 250 All-Star A/B
11:00 PM EST - Server shuts down...

The National
Day 1
9:00 PM EST - Schoolboy 1 Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:15 PM EST - 250 Novice Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:30 PM EST - Open Two Stroke Moto 1 (15 minutes + 1 lap)
9:50 PM EST - Schoolboy 1 Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:05 PM EST - 250 Novice Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:20 PM EST - Open Two Stroke Moto 2 (15 minutes + 1 lap)
10:40 PM EST - Schoolboy 1 Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:55 PM EST - 250 Novice Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
11:10 PM EST - Open Two Stroke Moto 3 (15 minutes + 1 lap)
11:30 PM EST - Server shuts down...

Day 2
9:00 PM EST - 250 B Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:15 PM EST - 250 A Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:30 PM EST - Open B Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:50 PM EST - 250 B Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:05 PM EST - 250 A Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:20 PM EST - Open B Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:40 PM EST - 250 B Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:55 PM EST - 250 A Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
11:10 PM EST - Open B Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
11:30 PM EST - Server shuts down...

Day 3
9:00 PM EST - 250 All-Star A/B Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:15 PM EST - Open Pro Sport Moto 1 (20 minutes + 1 lap)
9:40 PM EST - 250 All-Star A/B Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:55 PM EST - Open Pro Sport Moto 2 (20 minutes + 1 lap)
10:20 PM EST - 250 All-Star A/B Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:35 PM EST - Open Pro Sport Moto 3 (20 minutes + 1 lap)
11:00 PM EST - Server shuts down...

I'd like to have it be a similar format as in day 1 is on Monday, day 2 on Tuesday, and day 3 on Thursday (Assuming rF is Wednesday/Sundays). This is all tentative and nothing will be finalized until I make a post on the racing section of the forum.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 Currently 10th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Main Event Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1002
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing EU
Location: London, Switzerland
Contact:

Re: RF lorettas

Postby mx201 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:38 am

@Devin Love what I see with it hopefully this year its a couple weeks before or aftere the IRL LL
Image

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 13956
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Ddavis » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:25 am

Yeah I'll try to prevent it from being during the same week as LL irl.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 Currently 10th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Main Event Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Seems promising ddavis what will the order be qualifying for national be?
Wiggles Smith | Mxgaminghub.com/thegamerspub.net
Go check out mxgaminghub.com and thegamerspub.net now

Blake_901 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:Fix what your brain?

only joined in feb and already burnin people to a crisp

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 13956
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Ddavis » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:21 am

Mr. Wiggles wrote:Seems promising ddavis what will the order be qualifying for national be?


Ddavis wrote:Schedule:
Regional Qualifier (2 back-to-back motos, 4 minutes + 1 lap)
9:00 PM EST - Open Pro Sport
9:15 PM EST - 250 Novice
9:30 PM EST - Schoolboy 1
9:45 PM EST - Open Two Stroke
10:00 PM EST - 250 B
10:15 PM EST - 250 A
10:30 PM EST - Open B
10:45 PM EST - 250 All-Star A/B
11:00 PM EST - Server shuts down...

The National
Day 1
9:00 PM EST - Schoolboy 1 Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:15 PM EST - 250 Novice Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:30 PM EST - Open Two Stroke Moto 1 (15 minutes + 1 lap)
9:50 PM EST - Schoolboy 1 Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:05 PM EST - 250 Novice Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:20 PM EST - Open Two Stroke Moto 2 (15 minutes + 1 lap)
10:40 PM EST - Schoolboy 1 Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:55 PM EST - 250 Novice Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
11:10 PM EST - Open Two Stroke Moto 3 (15 minutes + 1 lap)
11:30 PM EST - Server shuts down...

Day 2
9:00 PM EST - 250 B Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:15 PM EST - 250 A Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:30 PM EST - Open B Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:50 PM EST - 250 B Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:05 PM EST - 250 A Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:20 PM EST - Open B Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:40 PM EST - 250 B Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:55 PM EST - 250 A Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
11:10 PM EST - Open B Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
11:30 PM EST - Server shuts down...

Day 3
9:00 PM EST - 250 All-Star A/B Moto 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:15 PM EST - Open Pro Sport Moto 1 (20 minutes + 1 lap)
9:40 PM EST - 250 All-Star A/B Moto 2 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
9:55 PM EST - Open Pro Sport Moto 2 (20 minutes + 1 lap)
10:20 PM EST - 250 All-Star A/B Moto 3 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
10:35 PM EST - Open Pro Sport Moto 3 (20 minutes + 1 lap)
11:00 PM EST - Server shuts down...
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 Currently 10th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Main Event Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]

Andreasber
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: Norway

Re: RF lorettas

Postby Andreasber » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Think this is gonna be sick this year! Would love to do the LL! But I raced amateurs last year in rF (2016 Outdoor) and got some points. I did race pro in washougal(ragequited so didnt get points) and unadilla. I dont remember if I got points in Unadilla, i think i got around 25th that round. Can I race B class then?
2016 Brasilian 250 Championship 1st overall Pro/Amateur | 2015 Conceptgraff PreSeason 2nd overall Amateur Class
Image


Return to “Suggestion Box”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest