Scripting

Post your suggestions here
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Re: Scripting

Post by NoFear345 »

jlv wrote:Going to get started on scripting real soon.
Don't get me to excited now
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Sandhapper wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
Atom6246 wrote: I was just thinking this the other day. Would be nice for people without spotters. Maybe clean up the racing a lil.
Am I the literally only one that want to have no spotter and rely on the (hopefully) existing flaggers? Think the flaggers are good if they're just placed well.
I've never ridden with spotters either. Takes away from the experience IMO.
I don't race with spotter because i would rather not have a guy yelling about how there's a lapper down 16 sections ahead of where i am, while having another guy whisper into my ear about how i need to stay consistent and how much i "got this"
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

sethiemeboi wrote:I don't race with spotter because i would rather not have a guy yelling about how there's a lapper down 16 sections ahead of where i am, while having another guy whisper into my ear about how i need to stay consistent and how much i "got this"
Sounds like you got some shitty spotters, I just like chilling with someone while I race. If I have a question I'll ask, if he notices people down in the section in front of me even better. Through all of your guys points I still think it would be a good idea to have a yellow bar. Maybe an option to turn it off for people who insist on a better simulation.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

You got a wack spotter then lol, like Atom said nice to just have someone there chilling with you and if you got a question like "where is ___ position at" etc... Either way this scripting got me hyped.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

NoFear345 wrote:You got a wack spotter then lol, like Atom said nice to just have someone there chilling with you and if you got a question like "where is ___ position at".
That only get's me stressed and crashes haha. I have no nerves.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

I'm actually really excited to see what jlv can do with this scripting.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Atom6246 wrote:Through all of your guys points I still think it would be a good idea to have a yellow bar. Maybe an option to turn it off for people who insist on a better simulation.
Yellow bar would be sick.