Pit Board/Mechanic

Post your suggestions here
eblock_15
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:07 pm
Team: Dat Privateer Life
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Pit Board/Mechanic

Postby eblock_15 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 pm

I think we should have when the bails on the start straight spawn it there should be a mechanic behind it or on an motorcross track in the mechanics area you should have them put stuff on the pit board like motivation or give updates on time left in race gap to the rider in front of you or in back of you etc. I feel like this would be very helpful and cool to add to the game.
I was lapping David Wright and he killed me, now I'm sad

DrewHD
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:03 am

Re: Pit Board/Mechanic

Postby DrewHD » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:12 pm

+1
AM Design's
Andrew Massart| #923
Check me out on YouTube! | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6gwyQ ... OqeMXrp4Vw

Tristan.Botteram
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:28 pm
Team: TBM Design
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Pit Board/Mechanic

Postby Tristan.Botteram » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Nice idea, but you can also ask your friends to be ur mechanic and talk with them on skype during the race..

ColtHans
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: H&A MOTO
Location: CALI

Re: Pit Board/Mechanic

Postby ColtHans » Sat May 20, 2017 11:13 pm

eblock_15 wrote:I think we should have when the bails on the start straight spawn it there should be a mechanic behind it or on an motorcross track in the mechanics area you should have them put stuff on the pit board like motivation or give updates on time left in race gap to the rider in front of you or in back of you etc. I feel like this would be very helpful and cool to add to the game.

+1
I HATE HONDAS.
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNlZb ... s6ZyVxM1eA

ethyuio
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Pit Board/Mechanic

Postby ethyuio » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Tristan.Botteram wrote:Nice idea, but you can also ask your friends to be ur mechanic and talk with them on skype during the race..

That Works But also requires you to have friends...
Image

User avatar
blind bryan
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:28 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Pit Board/Mechanic

Postby blind bryan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:51 pm

[/quote]
That Works But also requires you to have friends...[/quote]

.......

User avatar
bc45
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 am
Location: Southeast United States
Contact:

Re: Pit Board/Mechanic

Postby bc45 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:03 am

blind bryan wrote:

That Works But also requires you to have friends...[/quote]

.......[/quote]
When sim is life
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Twitter @BaileyCroom

Instagram @bcroom45


Return to “Suggestion Box”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests