Dpad to look around your rider

Post your suggestions here
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Dpad to look around your rider

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Okay with the recent protest issues and stuff I thought that it would be a good idea that we can get to look around on the dpad of our controllers. In real life you can look behind you when lever you want, but we can't in sim. I think we should be able to look right, left, and behind us. Even in first person.
JayTaylor

Re: Dpad to look around your rider

Post by JayTaylor »

this would encourage alot more people to use first person imo.
rmzracer92
Team: Privateer

Post by rmzracer92 »

pretty cool idea
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

at least let the d-pad so SOMETHING
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

JayTaylor wrote:this would encourage alot more people to use first person imo.
How so, it would be generally the same. Like whether you're in first or third you would still be able to look on both sides and behind you. I feel like it would help with cleaner racing and possibly with track reentries
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

when i started playing the game i wanted to use first person just for the extra "realism" but i didnt due to my head being in one spot it threw me off learning and proceeding at the game. i would go more in detail bout the issue but i will leave that to Havoc or Wahlamt.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

i put in a suggestion for a lookback button and got rinsed... i need a way to see who's coming to lap me
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

JayTaylor wrote:when i started playing the game i wanted to use first person just for the extra "realism" but i didnt due to my head being in one spot it threw me off learning and proceeding at the game. i would go more in detail bout the issue but i will leave that to Havoc or Wahlamt.
You can't see how fat your whips are in 1st person. You just go on a weird rollercoaster. Also 3rd person matches be better as I never win anything. Lot of experience being a third wheel too, so just overall solid.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

t
Wahlamt wrote:
JayTaylor wrote:when i started playing the game i wanted to use first person just for the extra "realism" but i didnt due to my head being in one spot it threw me off learning and proceeding at the game. i would go more in detail bout the issue but i will leave that to Havoc or Wahlamt.
You can't see how fat your whips are in 1st person. You just go on a weird rollercoaster. Also 3rd person matches be better as I never win anything. Lot of experience being a third wheel too, so just overall solid.
thanks for clearing that one for me. owe ya a beer
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

If this were to be implemented i would only like to see left and right and even then only about a 15-20 degree head turn not damn near 90 degrees.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:If this were to be implemented i would only like to see left and right and even then only about a 15-20 degree head turn not damn near 90 degrees.
because it would be soooooo unrealistic to be able to see behind you right... i think you need to put the adult clips on your leatt my dude
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

So, just wondering if this could ever actually be a thing. I use it in MX Bikes quite a bit, I'm not sure how much coding it would involve, but it would make riding in first person tremendously better.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

+1 id for sure teach myself how to ride first person just for this. That'd be sick.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
monsterkx127
Team: Goonateer

Post by monsterkx127 »

I ride 1st person only and I agree, I think it's probably one of the only major things that is missing from mx sim.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I feel like this would help tremendously with first person. How hard would this be to implement exactly, JLV?