Post your suggestions here
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Engine Tuning

Post by sethiemeboi »

nickuzick wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
MxVelocity747 wrote: Oh wow you got me. Im impressed, for a little kid you came up with something that good.
you're 17. guess what? so am i lol.
Yet you're so much more childish
why tho lol he actually came in here for no reason and called me an idiot based on my opinions
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Because you we're being a smartass
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

nickuzick wrote:Because you we're being a smartass
?did you even read lol
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

sethiemeboi wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Because you were being a smartass
?did you even read lol
You WERE being an idiot? lol
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

nickuzick wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Because you were being a smartass
?did you even read lol
You WERE being an idiot? lol
ok champ
Thegoat4
Team: Privateer

Post by Thegoat4 »

Wow this thread turned out great ^^
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

It's obvious you have no idea what you're even talking about so why even try
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

I think we can all agree here, that there is one "idiot" sethiemeboi, and then we have another person of the exact same age as him MxVelocity747 who is being a whole lot more mature and not arguing about something when they've truly lost but don't see how.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

USABMXER1 wrote:I think we can all agree here, that there is one "idiot" sethiemeboi, and then we have another person of the exact same age as him MxVelocity747 who is being a whole lot more mature and not arguing about something when they've truly lost but don't see how.
dude, why. because i think engine tuning would be a bad idea? because if you don't agree with what other have to say it's wrong? congrats, you are now a communist.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:I think we can all agree here, that there is one "idiot" sethiemeboi, and then we have another person of the exact same age as him MxVelocity747 who is being a whole lot more mature and not arguing about something when they've truly lost but don't see how.
dude, why. because i think engine tuning would be a bad idea? because if you don't agree with what other have to say it's wrong? congrats, you are now a communist.
How exactly does that make me a communist for stating the obvious in this scenario. Honestly, your just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole in this community from the stuff that you do in races, to the stuff that you comment on the forums. Have fun being hated by 99.99% of the community Seth.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Engine tuning is not adding massive horsepower like you believe.. We're talking about changing the power curve to change how its delivered, HP would remain practically unchanged.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

USABMXER1 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
How exactly does that make me a communist for stating the obvious in this scenario. Honestly, your just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole in this community from the stuff that you do in races, to the stuff that you comment on the forums. Have fun being hated by 99.99% of the community Seth.
you don't even know me XD
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote: dude, why. because i think engine tuning would be a bad idea? because if you don't agree with what other have to say it's wrong? congrats, you are now a communist.
Huh I don't Seth Garrett?
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

USABMXER1 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: How exactly does that make me a communist for stating the obvious in this scenario. Honestly, your just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole in this community from the stuff that you do in races, to the stuff that you comment on the forums. Have fun being hated by 99.99% of the community Seth.
wow my whole name, it's like we're brothers
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
wow my whole name, it's like we're brothers
I mean you said I don't know you, well you're Seth Garrett, your a Novice rider that doesn't have a brain, and you're hated by a lot of the community.