Legs off counter.

Post your suggestions here
blind bryan

Legs off counter.

Post by blind bryan »

Just like it sounds. It would be cool to keep track of the times you crash legs off in a race.

Ive been playing iracing lately and I really like the idea of how it counts crashes and indecents with other players. It would be kinda cool to have that in mxs.

I especally like the idea of it being tracked and using that to help determin your class/liscence level.

If that information could be sent to the server info like the results, rf could keep tabs on it and refrence it when approving liscences. It would also be cool to have on a leaderboard to see where you rank consistancy wise.

Now obviusly it wouldnt be that cool in the regualr elsinore servers or in single player. But i really think it could benifit people racing rf or other series. It also might incourage people not to run it in so hard in series races, for fear of decresing their crash rating or potentially being moved down if it became a problem.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Legs off counter.

Post by sethiemeboi »

please?
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

blind bryan wrote:But i really think it could benefit people racing rf or other series. It also might encourage people not to run it in so hard in series races, for fear of decreasing their crash rating or potentially being moved down if it became a problem.
That would probably be hard to manage when considering the vast amounts of reasons for a fall off. Think of front end lock in its current state, some people could find themselves crashing 4-5 times on the first laps alone. Now question how you would measure those incidents to someone being punted causing a fall off. The counter would certainly be nice to have as a personal tracking tool, but anything beyond that seems like a lot of work for event hosts.
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

SKlein wrote:
blind bryan wrote:But i really think it could benefit people racing rf or other series. It also might encourage people not to run it in so hard in series races, for fear of decreasing their crash rating or potentially being moved down if it became a problem.
That would probably be hard to manage when considering the vast amounts of reasons for a fall off. Think of front end lock in its current state, some people could find themselves crashing 4-5 times on the first laps alone. Now question how you would measure those incidents to someone being punted causing a fall off. The counter would certainly be nice to have as a personal tracking tool, but anything beyond that seems like a lot of work for event hosts.

Yah for sure. Im jot saying it should be the end all be all for liscences. But just having data on leg offs might be nice. For personal improvement like you said, or for bragging rights if you have the least haha. Im a big proponent of the “more data the better” kinda thing.