server list

Post your suggestions here
K-Xtreme
Team: Privateer

server list

Post by K-Xtreme »

Hi, I know there is a list of servers on the mxsim website but it would be cool to know which have erode ON!

just an idea
Crushed Dissenter

Re: server list

Post by 808 »

Nobody seems to like your idea, but I think this would actually be pretty cool if it were more advanced..

Like an in game server browser, that would tell you the ping, the number of players, the track & laps (obviously), and maybe even the erode settings.

Even though I'm near certain this won't actually be added to the game, mainly because it just isn't necessary, I still think it would be awesome
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I would love to just see this info that Sammy has in the dashboard for the list of servers with the exception of needing to know the owner:
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Post by Holt_619 »

I know it's only for servers hosted through MXSLobby, but I did make a simple server list a while back which has this information. Not sure how many people know about it though: http://mxslobby.com/servers/serverlist.php

I could easily add a toggle to show if erode is on or not. I know it's not as useful as just coming to the mx simulator server list, but maybe some people can use this.

The main page looks like this (a lot of awkward grey because the old color scheme destroyed people's vision :lol: ):

And when you click on one of the servers on the dropdown menu on the left it looks like this:

Server demos box just lets you download the last 20 demos recorded by the server:

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

808 wrote:Nobody seems to like your idea, but I think this would actually be pretty cool if it were more advanced..

Like an in game server browser, that would tell you the ping, the number of players, the track & laps (obviously), and maybe even the erode settings.

Even though I'm near certain this won't actually be added to the game, mainly because it just isn't necessary, I still think it would be awesome
Well this one JLV wouldn't be implementing into the game actually. It'd be for the server page...he is saying he would like it if we could tell if erode was on for a certain server at the time so that say there is 5 servers with the same track but only 1 has erode on it and you have to figure it out. Then you would be able to tell which one has it and you could just join it right away.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

It would also be nice to be able to sort through the servers or something similar. Like be able to find all mxslobby servers, or flowtech, or mxsimulator official servers. Or sort by players playing, or erode on/off, etc.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

barrington314 wrote:It would also be nice to be able to sort through the servers or something similar. Like be able to find all mxslobby servers, or flowtech, or mxsimulator official servers. Or sort by players playing, or erode on/off, etc.
Turley just got his life ended for suggesting this lol, but it is a good idea and it'd be nice to have it i think