First Person Camera

Post your suggestions here
Jonas357
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

First Person Camera

Postby Jonas357 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:04 pm

Could you update the first person camera so it can be high enough for it to look like it is a gopro? It would be fun to try to ride as if i were watching from a gopro.

Knight24_
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First Person Camera

Postby Knight24_ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Jonas357 wrote:Could you update the first person camera so it can be high enough for it to look like it is a gopro? It would be fun to try to ride as if i were watching from a gopro.

you can do that yourself by adjusting the FOV settings.
Image

Jonas357
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First Person Camera

Postby Jonas357 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Knight24_ wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:Could you update the first person camera so it can be high enough for it to look like it is a gopro? It would be fun to try to ride as if i were watching from a gopro.

you can do that yourself by adjusting the FOV settings.

I want to keep my fov the same tho. I hate high fov settings

jordan_crowder22
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:42 am
Team: Monster Energy/Vans
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: First Person Camera

Postby jordan_crowder22 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:34 am

Jonas357 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:Could you update the first person camera so it can be high enough for it to look like it is a gopro? It would be fun to try to ride as if i were watching from a gopro.

you can do that yourself by adjusting the FOV settings.

I want to keep my fov the same tho. I hate high fov settings

Thats your problem

Knight24_
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First Person Camera

Postby Knight24_ » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:54 am

Jonas357 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:Could you update the first person camera so it can be high enough for it to look like it is a gopro? It would be fun to try to ride as if i were watching from a gopro.

you can do that yourself by adjusting the FOV settings.

I want to keep my fov the same tho. I hate high fov settings

If you want setting where you barely see your front fender & kinda gopro like, try 110 .53 0 Pretty much exactly what a gopro looks and feels like.
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Dabaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: First Person Camera

Postby USABMXER1 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Okay, this is what you do. First you print off the visor of any type of helmet that you could possibly want and then you cut it out. Second you're going to need some tape for this part, but you put it on your monitor. Then finally you find a FOV, height, and angle that looks enough like a go pro to you that you want.

Jonas357
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First Person Camera

Postby Jonas357 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:41 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:Okay, this is what you do. First you print off the visor of any type of helmet that you could possibly want and then you cut it out. Second you're going to need some tape for this part, but you put it on your monitor. Then finally you find a FOV, height, and angle that looks enough like a go pro to you that you want.

I don't mean like for youtube videos I mean for when someone is playing in general. I can't cut it out anyway.

USABMXER1
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Dabaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: First Person Camera

Postby USABMXER1 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Jonas357 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Okay, this is what you do. First you print off the visor of any type of helmet that you could possibly want and then you cut it out. Second you're going to need some tape for this part, but you put it on your monitor. Then finally you find a FOV, height, and angle that looks enough like a go pro to you that you want.

I don't mean like for youtube videos I mean for when someone is playing in general. I can't cut it out anyway.

Yeah I know, you could put a visor there and then take it off once you've got an FOV and everything that you want.

Davinho222
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: First Person Camera

Postby Davinho222 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Jonas357 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Okay, this is what you do. First you print off the visor of any type of helmet that you could possibly want and then you cut it out. Second you're going to need some tape for this part, but you put it on your monitor. Then finally you find a FOV, height, and angle that looks enough like a go pro to you that you want.

I don't mean like for youtube videos I mean for when someone is playing in general. I can't cut it out anyway.


change your settings...why should anybody do it for you if you already are able to do that in game by yourself? also...why would you want ti race without seeing your front, it would make it just more difficult..


Return to “Suggestion Box”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nex285 and 3 guests