First Person Camera

Post your suggestions here
Jonas357
Team: Privateer

First Person Camera

Post by Jonas357 »

Could you update the first person camera so it can be high enough for it to look like it is a gopro? It would be fun to try to ride as if i were watching from a gopro.
Knight24_

Re: First Person Camera

Post by Knight24_ »

Jonas357 wrote:Could you update the first person camera so it can be high enough for it to look like it is a gopro? It would be fun to try to ride as if i were watching from a gopro.
you can do that yourself by adjusting the FOV settings.
Jonas357

Post by Jonas357 »

Knight24_ wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:Could you update the first person camera so it can be high enough for it to look like it is a gopro? It would be fun to try to ride as if i were watching from a gopro.
I want to keep my fov the same tho. I hate high fov settings
jordan_crowder22
Team: Monster Energy/Vans

Post by jordan_crowder22 »

Jonas357 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
Thats your problem
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

Jonas357 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
If you want setting where you barely see your front fender & kinda gopro like, try 110 .53 0 Pretty much exactly what a gopro looks and feels like.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Okay, this is what you do. First you print off the visor of any type of helmet that you could possibly want and then you cut it out. Second you're going to need some tape for this part, but you put it on your monitor. Then finally you find a FOV, height, and angle that looks enough like a go pro to you that you want.
Jonas357

Post by Jonas357 »

USABMXER1 wrote:Okay, this is what you do. First you print off the visor of any type of helmet that you could possibly want and then you cut it out. Second you're going to need some tape for this part, but you put it on your monitor. Then finally you find a FOV, height, and angle that looks enough like a go pro to you that you want.
I don't mean like for youtube videos I mean for when someone is playing in general. I can't cut it out anyway.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Jonas357 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Okay, this is what you do. First you print off the visor of any type of helmet that you could possibly want and then you cut it out. Second you're going to need some tape for this part, but you put it on your monitor. Then finally you find a FOV, height, and angle that looks enough like a go pro to you that you want.
I don't mean like for youtube videos I mean for when someone is playing in general. I can't cut it out anyway.
Yeah I know, you could put a visor there and then take it off once you've got an FOV and everything that you want.
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Jonas357 wrote:
change your settings...why should anybody do it for you if you already are able to do that in game by yourself? also...why would you want ti race without seeing your front, it would make it just more difficult..