Tire wear

Post your suggestions here
David R21
Team: Fastlap Suspension

Tire wear

Post by David R21 »

I don't know if there's another topic about this but i was wondering if there was a way to make tires wear down so the more wear you put on your tires they lose traction over time like a real bike.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Re: Tire wear

Post by Finalmushroom »

I'd rather see a selection of tire sizes that will have pros and cons like in real life before this.
There was an old motocross game in the early 2000's that had this. lol.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

I'd rather see a selection of tire sizes that will have pros and cons like in real life before this.
David R21
Team: Fastlap Suspension

Post by David R21 »

Finalmushroom wrote:I'd rather see a selection of tire sizes that will have pros and cons like in real life before this.
I guess i didn't think of different tire sizes but that would also be cool! :D maybe tire pressure or being able to pop a tire would be possible. 8) and is excitabike what your talking about?
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Shoot I can't remember I was a kid. lol.
There was an outdoor season and you had to upgrade your tires as they wore out.
I just think a low speed traction refinement would help out the tire thing. The games like, "slick, slick, slick.. BOOM!" Traction and off you go backwards. No dirt bike I've ever ridden has done that. Not even my dads 450 when I was 15 weighing 120. lolol. So the tire size for me would help a lot vs the wear stuff. I think they need to address those problems before creating more of them as I'm sure adding more stuff like wearing tires would lead to other little problems that would need addressing.
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

Finalmushroom wrote:Shoot I can't remember I was a kid. lol.
There was an outdoor season and you had to upgrade your tires as they wore out.
I just think a low speed traction refinement would help out the tire thing. The games like, "slick, slick, slick.. BOOM!" Traction and off you go backwards. No dirt bike I've ever ridden has done that. Not even my dads 450 when I was 15 weighing 120. lolol. So the tire size for me would help a lot vs the wear stuff. I think they need to address those problems before creating more of them as I'm sure adding more stuff like wearing tires would lead to other little problems that would need addressing.
Championship Motocross is the game your thinking of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y--QucRL7yM
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford