Rider movement

Post your suggestions here
Scummy

Rider movement

Post by Scummy »

Hi everyone,

The rider movement would be good to consider. When leaning it would be more and aswell the rider who leans left and right, that could improve
stability and the feel of realism. Balance would improve and more powersliding would be possible?

This message goes more to JLV, feel free to comment so maybe this could go for testing.

Thank you in advance!
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Rider movement

Post by sethiemeboi »

Scummy wrote:Hi everyone,

The rider movement would be good to consider. When leaning it would be more and aswell the rider who leans left and right, that could improve
stability and the feel of realism. Balance would improve and more powersliding would be possible?

This message goes more to JLV, feel free to comment so maybe this could go for testing.

Thank you in advance!
the way the physics work, the whole game would change.. i like it how it is..
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It tried it once and it wreaked havoc with the stabilizer. Keeping the rider and bikes center of gravity in line makes things much more simple for the stabilizer.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

If I had to learn dual stick for sim, I would die. Can't get around it...
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

what if you could simply change the animation and not actually change the physics of the game. like what if the rider just looked like he was moving more but in reality its just animations
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.