add relative time for person behind

Post your suggestions here
SKERICK
Team: Mick Skezz

add relative time for person behind

Post by SKERICK »

I think this is an obvious thing that suprisingl'y hasn't been coded in over the years. The amount of times i come off track or crashed and end up facing across the track, then rejoin the track and take out the rider a position behind me because i have no idea where they are on track relative to me. If i know that im 20+ sec's in front before the accident i know i can rejoin safely without clenching my teeth and preying.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: add relative time for person behind

Post by Wahlamt »

I know JLV has said this could be a custom pitboard option when scripting is implemented. Also since you have to pass timing gates in order for the time to update, you will still be like 8s off the real time from a falloff.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

SKERICK wrote:I think this is an obvious thing that suprisingl'y hasn't been coded in over the years. The amount of times i come off track or crashed and end up facing across the track, then rejoin the track and take out the rider a position behind me because i have no idea where they are on track relative to me. If i know that im 20+ sec's in front before the accident i know i can rejoin safely without clenching my teeth and preying.
I would like to see this as well. There are times where I see someone coming (while I'm cornering) and I can't tell if they are a lapper, I'm being lapped (Sometimes those blue flags don't come up until late), or that's the position behind me and I need to push it or attempt to block a pass.

There should be a way to have both the man ahead of you and how's behind.

Something worth mentioning for track reentry, I try and look at the mini track and see if there's a dot coming towards me before I enter. It's hard in the heat of the moment but it's something that I'm trying to learn.
I'm slow so I find myself often checking it to try and move for the fast guys!

-Jake
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

Do us all a favor and type " /mapscaling 2 " into your chat box... then pay attention :roll: :lol:
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

MotoGoon31 wrote:Do us all a favor and type " /mapscaling 2 " into your chat box... then pay attention :roll: :lol:
Tried this command, didn't work. Do you have any other idea what it could be, kinda want to try it out haha.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

nvm its
"/mapscale X"
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

Sabo wrote:nvm its
"/mapscale X"
this is how ive kept up with it the past few years...hopefully it helps you too 8)
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford