Mac Compatibility

Post your suggestions here
Guggen
Team: Privateer

Mac Compatibility

Post by Guggen »

I've brought this up before and JLV mentioned he'd be working on something that would work for mac, and this was probably 3+ years ago. Recently I updated to high sierra OS(regrettably) and now none of my ported games through wineskin work anymore. When I do get the game to start, I cannot get the graphic options to work with my screen. Either the Mx app is far zoomed in and you only see a portion of the screen or its zoomed out where there are large black areas surrounding the window. Using windowed mode completely locks up the game and I cannot exit out of the game and I have to hard shutdown to get any control back. I know Mac's are a minority of the Sim community but there are more and more of us over the years.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Mac Compatibility

Post by Wahlamt »

Works for me on High Sierra with wineskin. Take a look and see if there is something you missed. Unclick the graphic option I talk about is apparently a must for it to work on HS.
Guggen
Team: Privateer

Re: Mac Compatibility

Post by Guggen »

Awesome thank you for this! The weird thing is I tried a lot of these settings but out of order previously and nothing worked. This was the first time it worked with my screen.