Lateral Movement

Post your suggestions here
FlyinHigh

Lateral Movement

Post by FlyinHigh »

I'm sure something of the sort has been mentioned before but I can't find anything that's recent at least. Has there ever been the thought of adding lateral movement of the rider on the bike? I know it would alter the current physics and everyone would have to get used to it again but the ability to be able to move around the cockpit freely in any direction with the same joystick as forward and backwards movement would allow for much finer control of the bike. If it could be done, it would be interesting to see how it works even if it never gets implemented.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Lateral Movement

Post by 808 »

I think it would be cool if it could only be used in the air.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Well more than just for whips though, for example the idea occurred to me when i was trying to scrub over a double double as fast as possible. If you watch pro's they can really charge into things like that carrying more speed because when they scrub small lines they lean off the bike and hold it more sideways until the last second then pull it around so that they can keep the bike up closer to them while staying lower and moving faster. In sim the only thing we can do that's close to that is sit down to soak the bike. This effect could be amplified if we could lean off the bike.