Track editor editions

Post your suggestions here
J83cket
Team: J&B Racing

Track editor editions

Post by J83cket »

i think it would be reletively cool, if there was an option in the editor where the creator could select pre made jumps from favourite tracks and also just stick jumps, and be able to just place them in an area, alongside the main option to make your own gradients!
jonracer594

Re: Track editor editions

Post by jonracer594 »

After reading all your ''suggestions'' I think the best for you is to quit on MXS and buy the Supercross game coming out soon. And please just make on big 'Suggestion' thread instead of posting 1000000000 posts with one suggestion..
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

J83cket wrote:i think it would be reletively cool, if there was an option in the editor where the creator could select pre made jumps from favourite tracks and also just stick jumps, and be able to just place them in an area, alongside the main option to make your own gradients!
Just make a track with nice gradients, save those and you have what you wish for. Gradients are saved in the "edinfo" file, so just copy the ones you like if you've made something cool.
J83cket
Team: J&B Racing

Post by J83cket »

Wahlamt wrote:
J83cket wrote:i think it would be reletively cool, if there was an option in the editor where the creator could select pre made jumps from favourite tracks and also just stick jumps, and be able to just place them in an area, alongside the main option to make your own gradients!
Just make a track with nice gradients, save those and you have what you wish for. Gradients are saved in the "edinfo" file, so just copy the ones you like if you've made something cool.
Thanks man!!