Duplicating Timing Gates

Post your suggestions here
Crushed Dissenter

Duplicating Timing Gates

Post by 808 »

A way to make two versions of one certain timing gate, so like two "15" timing gates, this would allow split sections to actually work
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Duplicating Timing Gates

Post by Wahlamt »

If I can remember, this could be done with scripting. Really waiting for this too.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Missed it in my last post, but you're more likely to use something like

Code: Select all

13 14 || 15
meaning you are going to have to go through 14 or 15. Maybe even

Code: Select all

11 12 (13 14  15 || 16 17 18) 19 20
this in my mind means that you're going through 13 14 15 or 16 17 18, so either side within the parenthesis.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Wahlamt wrote:If I can remember, this could be done with scripting. Really waiting for this too.
Scripting might help but it's going to require some special attention. It's annoying since there's all kinds of scripts out there that don't expect multiple paths in the racetrack. Probably do split gates and try to arrange them so you'd hit them at approximately the same time down either path. Then maybe have a script on the client that turns off one path if it was never taken. Definitely makes a mess for scoring!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.