Better AI

Post your suggestions here
hvpmvp

Better AI

Post by hvpmvp »

I think it would be fun. On Daytona I put AI on the track and they were super slow in corners and couldn’t get rhythms, so I think it would be cool if JLV added smarter, faster, etc. AI. With the AI now, even on the stock tracks, I can beat expert AI on 450’s when I’m on a 50. Thanks!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: Better AI

Post by DABZZZ »

Since all tracks are custom made, it’s up to the creators to train their AI. There is a few commands you can use to do it yourself found on this page http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=13510

I’d read down a little bit, JLV and a couple other went in depth on the majority of these commands. Stuff like AI practice and possibly AI warp commands are what your looking for. I generally play online with already trained opponents or if offer more help lol
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

DABZZZ wrote:Since all tracks are custom made, it’s up to the creators to train their AI. There is a few commands you can use to do it yourself found on this page http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=13510

I’d read down a little bit, JLV and a couple other went in depth on the majority of these commands. Stuff like AI practice and possibly AI warp commands are what your looking for. I generally play online with already trained opponents or if offer more help lol
I’ve used those commands before but even then the AI still are pretty terrible, but maybe I just need to let the AI practice for a couple hours.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

hvpmvp wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:Since all tracks are custom made, it’s up to the creators to train their AI. There is a few commands you can use to do it yourself found on this page http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=13510

I’ve used those commands before but even then the AI still are pretty terrible, but maybe I just need to let the AI practice for a couple hours.
Like I said I’m unsure how most of it works, I jus know it’s there lol I rarely play offline.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

DABZZZ wrote:
hvpmvp wrote:

Like I said I’m unsure how most of it works, I jus know it’s there lol I rarely play offline.
Lol, I would play online a lot more but my computer is pretty terrible. :cry:
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

hvpmvp wrote:
There’s a few little tricks you can do to maximize performance if you haven’t already tried messing with your settings as well as deleting particular objects out of track folders. I’ll post detailed pics and stuff once I’m able to get on my computer. Maybe that’ll help.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

DABZZZ wrote:
hvpmvp wrote:
There’s a few little tricks you can do to maximize performance if you haven’t already tried messing with your settings as well as deleting particular objects out of track folders. I’ll post detailed pics and stuff once I’m able to get on my computer. Maybe that’ll help.
Deleting objects is actually another reason I can’t play online on some tracks. :D . My graphics in sim are on high FPS with model detail on like 0 so I can get half decent FPS on supercross tracks. I’m looking for a good beginner prebuilt PC to replace my toshiba laptop.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Turn your model geo detail to 2. That'll make it so models don't show up if you're not so close to them (I'm guessing 2 feet?) With it on 2, you can still see the gate
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

mxsrider96 wrote:Turn your model geo detail to 2. That'll make it so models don't show up if you're not so close to them (I'm guessing 2 feet?) With it on 2, you can still see the gate
Thanks, I’ll try it!