Is this for everyone else or just me? (Advanced settings numbers)

Post your suggestions here
Ddavis

Is this for everyone else or just me? (Advanced settings numbers)

Post by Ddavis »

This is a simple question/suggestion. As most of you know who've played this game for a while, the smallest adjustment in your advanced settings can make a huge impact on your rider. Unfortunately, most of the settings in my advanced on the slider bar go in bulks (is this for everyone?). I've noticed people with settings that I simply cannot input unless I open my setup in notepad++ and physically set the number.

For example

Landing Damping Falloff goes 0.06, 0.09, 0.13, 0.25, 0.31.. and so on
Landing Damping Factor goes 1, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2, 2.25, etc

I'm just wondering if there's a way to make smaller adjustments, so on the falloff for example I can set it to .07 or .08 or .1 or .11 (etc), instead of big bulks. I know there's a way around it using notepad++, but just wondering if this is possible so I don't have to X out of my game and open it, then load the setup with the changed adjustments. If this is already a thing, then my game is bugged :lol:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Is this for everyone else or just me? (Advanced settings numbers)

Post by Wahlamt »

You want smaller? I think it's already hard enough haha
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Is this for everyone else or just me? (Advanced settings numbers)

Post by jlv »

I can make them finer if you want. Should be pretty hard to tell the difference between steps as it is though.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.