Save Setups between Suspension and Advanced Separately

Post your suggestions here
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Save Setups between Suspension and Advanced Separately

Post by J.Armstrong »

New saves where i can read just a suspension setup or just an advanced setup. Now we have /writesetup and /readsetup where suspension and advanced are saved together. I've had some times where I read an older setup from last year or something and my advanced is totally different so I have to manually enter everything in again. Something like /writesuspensionmx1, /writeadvancedmx1, and /readsuspensionmx1 etc.

And something like we can read just suspension or advanced from previous setups if they have the same name in them like... if i do /writemx2 then i can pull just the suspension from that saved setup by doing /readsuspensionmx2
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Re: Save Setups between Suspension and Advanced Separately

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

+1 and writebikesetup would also be really helpfull! so the skins, stability etc will be saved too
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

+2
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It would be possible to make something that goes through the file line by line asking which settings you want, but you're really better off using a text editor at that point.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.