toggle skins

Post your suggestions here
Crushed Dissenter

toggle skins

Post by 808 »

The ability to turn off everybody else's skins except yours to improve performance without having to remove the skins from your personal folder.
this would be good for teams with a lot of people who want to remove their teammate's skins during races to gain some extra frames without having to take the team saf out. YOU FEEL?

pls my pc is dying
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Songs4thedeaf90
Team: Privateer

Re: toggle skins

Post by Songs4thedeaf90 »

could you make me a skin i need Cook as the name for the back and number 42 i would like to have gear and bike but mainly a bike that would be great i have photoshop and have designed graphics they just dont work in game please make me some and post the link or something thank you
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

If you have all dlc in your install folder, as you should, then you can just make a new folder with the default files (in the install folder) as well as the latest snapshot. Put your own gear there and walla, only your skin will show.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Wahlamt wrote:If you have all dlc in your install folder, as you should, then you can just make a new folder with the default files (in the install folder) as well as the latest snapshot. Put your own gear there and walla, only your skin will show.
Wait what?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

aeffertz wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:If you have all dlc in your install folder, as you should, then you can just make a new folder with the default files (in the install folder) as well as the latest snapshot. Put your own gear there and walla, only your skin will show.
Wait what?
Launch the game with another launcher in another folder and it'll still have everything from your personal folder, but only the stuff in your "new install folder" will show, not from the "actual" one. :wink: