To rf's retarded cousin, an open letter.

Post your suggestions here
RadRacer
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

To rf's retarded cousin, an open letter.

Post by RadRacer »

I propose that any EMF officials for the NA series should get the grammarly plugin. In addition should also have someone whose first language is English proof read all of their posts.
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Re: To rf's retarded cousin, an open letter.

Post by Sabo »

RadRacer wrote:I propose that any EMF officials for the NA series should get the Grammarly plugin. In addition, should also have someone whose first language is English proofread all of their posts.
retweet
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

But seriously though, Grammarly is the tits.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Carbon85
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Post by Carbon85 »

if you where to run a series could you speak every language every rider needed you too?
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

1. Referring emf to “retarded” due to their lack of English knowledge is not only politically incorrect, but it’s also childish asf.
2. Your grammar isn’t correct either.
3. You could request this for NA series but it would still be improper as not all NA speak English. In fact, the English language isn’t the first language of over a quarter of people in NA (especially when including Canada where French is mostly spoken)
4. What a waste of a suggestion. I hate to assume, but I’d be willing to bet you are a trump supporter :mrgreen:
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Hahaha jus seen the crushed dissenter by your name. You deserve it :p
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

RadRacer wrote:I propose that any EMF officials for the NA series should get the grammarly plugin. In addition should also have someone whose first language is English proof read all of their posts.
I propose that any EMF officials for the NA series permanently ban Alec Weiand, UID 10739, (aka RadRacer) and not allow him to race for being extremely immature and disrespectful. In addition, he should also be educated on the many different brilliant people and places around this great world we live in.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

checkerz wrote:I propose that any EMF officials for the NA series permanently ban Alec Weiand, UID 10739, (aka RadRacer) and not allow him to race for being extremely immature and disrespectful. In addition, he should also be educated on the many different brilliant people and places around this great world we live in.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

checkerz wrote:
RadRacer wrote:I propose that any EMF officials for the NA series should get the grammarly plugin. In addition should also have someone whose first language is English proof read all of their posts.
I propose that any EMF officials for the NA series permanently ban Alec Weiand, UID 10739, (aka RadRacer) and not allow him to race for being extremely immature and disrespectful. In addition, he should also be educated on the many different brilliant people and places around this great world we live in.

oof later mate
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

checkerz wrote:
yes plz <3
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

DABZZZ wrote:but I’d be willing to bet you are a trump supporter
and whats wrong with that? hes done a lot more for this country in 1 year than Obama did an 8 and he sure as hell is doing a hell of a lot better job than hillary would have done.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Oof.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

L
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
and whats wrong with that? hes done a lot more for this country in 1 year than Obama did an 8 and he sure as hell is doing a hell of a lot better job than hillary would have done.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

dawsonsleeper wrote:

Now now Dawson.. lol I agree on the Hilary/Donald comparison. However, doesn’t make him any less arrogant/ignorant. Also -
“1 year than Obama did in 8” ;)

This post just bothered my for the same reasons Checkerz said. People are too stuck in their own little worlds and have balloons for craniums (IMO like Trump.)