To rf's retarded cousin, an open letter.

Post your suggestions here
dawsonsleeper

Re: To rf's retarded cousin, an open letter.

Post by dawsonsleeper »

DABZZZ wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:but I’d be willing to bet you are a trump supporter
and whats wrong with that? hes done a lot more for this country in 1 year than Obama did an 8 and he sure as hell is doing a hell of a lot better job than hillary would have done.

Now now Dawson.. lol I agree on the Hilary/Donald comparison. However, doesn’t make him any less arrogant/ignorant. Also -
“1 year than Obama did in 8” ;)

This post just bothered my for the same reasons Checkerz said. People are too stuck in their own little worlds and have balloons for craniums (IMO like Trump.)
i think its a proven fact that trump has done a hell of a lot better job in one year than Obama did in 8. sorted out the mess in North Korea, the unemployment rate has been the lowest in the last 9 years since Obama became president, he's shown these terrorit countries that when they cross the line, they will pay for it, unlike Obama and his empy threats. I don't know how one could say he's not doing a good job :D
ily CJ, we just have different political views
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

The unemployment rate has been dropping steadily for 8 years.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote: and whats wrong with that? hes done a lot more for this country in 1 year than Obama did an 8 and he sure as hell is doing a hell of a lot better job than hillary would have done.

Now now Dawson.. lol I agree on the Hilary/Donald comparison. However, doesn’t make him any less arrogant/ignorant. Also -
“1 year than Obama did in 8” ;)

This post just bothered my for the same reasons Checkerz said. People are too stuck in their own little worlds and have balloons for craniums (IMO like Trump.)
i think its a proven fact that trump has done a hell of a lot better job in one year than Obama did in 8. sorted out the mess in North Korea, the unemployment rate has been the lowest in the last 9 years since Obama became president, he's shown these terrorit countries that when they cross the line, they will pay for it, unlike Obama and his empy threats. I don't know how one could say he's not doing a good job :D
ily CJ, we just have different political views
Just because I don’t like the guy and his arrogance was my whole point homie. I never said he was a shitty president or he isn’t doing anything progressive. Just that OP was arrogant and who better to throw shade at than one of the most, if not thee most arrogant person I could think of and just happened to now be the president of USA.

Keep in mind; The United States government has been and always will be corrupt. So I’d say we do indeed have different opinions, which is a beautiful thing. The news feeds you a bunch of schemes to distract. Ever watched news from other countries? It’s incredible the differences you hear and see.

Point being- it’s all lies. Presidents are figures, they don’t run shit except in Trumps defense, Twitter. Lmao real eyes realize real lies. It’s all about currency.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

If you honestly think Trump is a better PERSON than Obama, well thats just silly.

He is however a way more bold and blunt president.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

KTM57 wrote:Oof.
No here speaks tree..... in English please.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

checkerz wrote:
RadRacer wrote:I propose that any EMF officials for the NA series should get the grammarly plugin. In addition should also have someone whose first language is English proof read all of their posts.
I propose that any EMF officials for the NA series permanently ban Alec Weiand, UID 10739, (aka RadRacer) and not allow him to race for being extremely immature and disrespectful. In addition, he should also be educated on the many different brilliant people and places around this great world we live in.
RETWEET
Trevor#91

Post by Trevor#91 »

We should just delete this before it gets more out of hand.. #MakeAmerciaGreatAgain

P.S. Dabzzz, love you bro but canada does not mostly spreak french man. Only Quebec
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Trevor#91 wrote:We should just delete this before it gets more out of hand.. #MakeAmerciaGreatAgain

P.S. Dabzzz, love you bro but canada does not mostly spreak french man. Only Quebec
Fair enough and agreed. This topic shouldn’t be but could be never ending.

How about all these new custom tracks coming out!? Dope to see some freshies droppin :mrgreen:
Trevor#91

Post by Trevor#91 »

DABZZZ wrote: How about all these new custom tracks coming out!? Dope to see some freshies droppin :mrgreen:
yeah the bac track is mad fun cant wait for the stew compound
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

how did this get from someone talking shit on emf, to someone supporting trump??
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Trevor#91 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote: How about all these new custom tracks coming out!? Dope to see some freshies droppin :mrgreen:
yeah the bac track is mad fun cant wait for the stew compound
Hell yea BAC is fun asl I’m excited to try that new track by nex285 I think it’s called Loxton raceway. Gonna have to put some seshs on that tonight
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

HarryWhite71 wrote:how did this get from someone talking shit on emf, to someone supporting trump??
It’s all my fault. Lol :P
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

When a meme about English as a second language explodes into political discourse... either way I'm game before the thread is locked.
dawsonsleeper wrote: sorted out the mess in North Korea
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/asia/sou ... index.html

you right
dawsonsleeper wrote: the unemployment rate has been the lowest in the last 9 years since Obama became president
You have to remember that Obama went into office when the housing bubble burst from all the doinked loans (damn you boomers). The economy coming back to normal is more so to the cause of the lower unemployment rate, not so much Trump.
dawsonsleeper wrote: he's shown these terrorist countries that when they cross the line, they will pay for it, unlike Obama and his empy threats.
Except for Syria (which there's doubt the gas attacks even happened), we really haven't been.

Also, one of our greatest allies in the Middle East is the literal and religious epicenter of Islam and actively has been found to fund terrorist organizations. Have you ever heard of the blockade on Yemen? Probably not, since we're a part of it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Yemen

Cruelty is all about perspective.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Sabo wrote:When a meme about English as a second language explodes into political discourse... either way I'm game before the thread is locked.
dawsonsleeper wrote: sorted out the mess in North Korea
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/asia/sou ... index.html

you right
dawsonsleeper wrote: the unemployment rate has been the lowest in the last 9 years since Obama became president
You have to remember that Obama went into office when the housing bubble burst from all the doinked loans (damn you boomers). The economy coming back to normal is more so to the cause of the lower unemployment rate, not so much Trump.
dawsonsleeper wrote: he's shown these terrorist countries that when they cross the line, they will pay for it, unlike Obama and his empy threats.
Except for Syria (which there's doubt the gas attacks even happened), we really haven't been.

Also, one of our greatest allies in the Middle East is the literal and religious epicenter of Islam and actively has been found to fund terrorist organizations. Have you ever heard of the blockade on Yemen? Probably not, since we're a part of it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Yemen

Cruelty is all about perspective.
Cheers. Stay woke