First person cam

Post your suggestions here
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Re: First person cam

Post by Blitz »

Im quoting someone here but this is my reasoning for using 3rd person...

I can't feel the bike, so i have to be able to see it.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Ever since playing this game, I find it so hard to play 3rd person. Even with Dirt 2, I have to run 1st person, even though its hards over crests and through mud. I guess I just have better reactions with 1st person, as I can notice small movements much better, so its easier to predict what I should do to compensate.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

I play DiRT 2, LFS..mostly all the car games I play on 1st person.. even Reflex sometimes and I do quite good.. but mxs is damn hard hahaha..
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Started with 3rd person 'cause I couldn't go a straightaway without crashing. Now I use 1st person every time, except for a few first laps on a new track.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

*Couldn't go a straightaway in 1st person without crashing. >.<
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

Those times when i wanna crash like 20 times per lap or more i go for the 1st person view :D
chris465

Post by chris465 »

I have never played this game for more than a few mins in 3rd person and how when I try I can't even make it through a corner, never mind going fast!
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

I can't believe that so many people use 3rd person. I do remember when I first bought the game that I would get a little sick if I leaned forward (like me as an actual person, not in the game) when playing. Once I just sat back in the chair I had no problems. I am amazed that just sitting back a few inches, getting your head just straight up and down, can make such a difference but it did for me. No problems now. If I use third person I just crash allll the time, and the bike/rider just look like a toy going very slow, wobbling around the front wheel, washing out, all that. :mrgreen: So for me the cam is fine.
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

*The first person cam is just fine.
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

1st person cam is perfect. It is adjustable, so you can play with the settings until you get it where it feels "right" to you. 3rd person cam is impossible. I don't see why people say they use 3rd person because they need to see the bike when you CAN'T see the front of the bike in 3rd person. I don't get why you need to see the rear fender to know what the bike is going to do. IRL if I ever see my rear fender in a race, something has gone waaaayyyyyy wrong :lol:
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Judge
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Judge »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:1st person cam is perfect. It is adjustable, so you can play with the settings until you get it where it feels "right" to you. 3rd person cam is impossible. I don't see why people say they use 3rd person because they need to see the bike when you CAN'T see the front of the bike in 3rd person. I don't get why you need to see the rear fender to know what the bike is going to do. IRL if I ever see my rear fender in a race, something has gone waaaayyyyyy wrong :lol:

That's what it's about... IRL, not in MxS hahah...
mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

Judge wrote:Same here, 1st gets me freaking Dizzy
Me too, i always heard it was better to play in 1st person, less sence of speed or somthing like that, i just cant ride in 1st person. props go out to those who can!!! :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

I just realized that in first person it doesn't show your fork guards or tires. :?
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Judge »

mxer223 wrote:I just realized that in first person it doesn't show your fork guards or tires. :?
Read my mind on that post, I'm attempting at 1st person again and ,xer is right haha.