start your bike again after falling down

Post your suggestions here
luuk lammers 141

start your bike again after falling down

Post by luuk lammers 141 »

I think its pretty cool when your falling your bike turns off and have to kick your bike on whit a button en you must kick a few times before hes starting again 8)

Ps sorry for bad english i'm dutch
Ruben Team MS

Re: start your bike again after falling down

Post by Ruben Team MS »

Hey.

Thats pretty cool :D

I have an idea too: whit helmetcam is the head from the rider straight, not one time left going or right. It is by nice if you riding on a track whit small rutts and bupms that he head go right left all ways go.

Ruben
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

Sounds like chore. Maybe he could sell a crank with it and we would have to tire ourselves out a certain amount before it'll actually start. :mrgreen:
maurice

Post by maurice »

thats a really coll idea but i make more realistik if oyu fall of he falls of bike runs to bike pick it u kick a few times and then drives away
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Dunno why anyone would want this..Kick starting your bike isnt even fun in real life, especially not after a crash.
And why a few times, my bike always starts first kick :lol:
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

Why should JLV do so everyone would smash their keyboards?
Red619
Team: Privateer

Post by Red619 »

This idea would be way too much work for no real gain in graphics or actual game play. So this is one of the dumbest idea out floating around on this forum. It was cool on road rash beause 1. it was in the early 90's 2.you only went down a straight road in that game. If this was added it would just kill the game. Its all ready as real as they come, why add kicking the bike, some people hate that part of riding, thats why they made electric starters. just pretend the bikes are all electric start. :roll:
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

Hmm if this was to be implemented, two-strokes should start first kick, and four-strokes shouldn't start until at least one lap has gone by and the rider is completely out of breath and unable to fully ride the rest of the race. (That should even things out a bit. :P )
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

cpt_Slow wrote:Hmm if this was to be implemented, two-strokes should start first kick, and four-strokes shouldn't start until at least one lap has gone by and the rider is completely out of breath and unable to fully ride the rest of the race. (That should even things out a bit. :P )
In that case I'm equipping my WR250F with an electric start! no more kicking ftw!
JohnnyMac

Post by JohnnyMac »

LETS MAKE A DEAL...I would totally go for this if it meant removing the bike recovery system in place now. I cant stand it when I crash and the bike just takes forever to stand up straight. Half my crashes end up in me taking extra 5-10 secs getting on track lol.

One of the things I see happen way too much is gamers taking off while bike isnt fully upright, thereby coming onto track in an uncontrolled way taking another rider trying to pass out. Like I said, Id like the kickstart feature if it meant bike would reset upright immediately after crash and I could take off straight. :mrgreen:
mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

Rallemx wrote:Dunno why anyone would want this..Kick starting your bike isnt even fun in real life, especially not after a crash.
And why a few times, my bike always starts first kick :lol:
seriously it isnt fun lol. becuase once i fall, i have to pick my bike up, an since its a 450 i have to kick like 5-10 times and it makes you so tired lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
NIKK SPILLANE #244

Post by NIKK SPILLANE #244 »

but wouldnt most people if its not a bad crash try keep the clutch held in so the bike doesnt stall?
i sure do
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

I love the idea of kicking ure bike over that'l be so cool. this games starting to get very realistic

:D
Kurt#153
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

What is this "kick starting" you speak of? I just have a button..... :lol:
luuk lammers 141

Post by luuk lammers 141 »

REIDY-171 wrote:What is this "kick starting" you speak of? I just have a button..... :lol:
ya a button for an example the square on your ps2 controller ore the s on your keybord