start your bike again after falling down

Post your suggestions here
wheels1758

Re: start your bike again after falling down

Post by wheels1758 »

luuk lammers 141 wrote:
REIDY-171 wrote:What is this "kick starting" you speak of? I just have a button..... :lol:
ya a button for an example the square on your ps2 controller ore the s on your keybord
He means on his bike in real life...He's fed up with "Kicking Til Monday", so he's got an electric start. (I think...)
luuk lammers 141

Post by luuk lammers 141 »

wheels1758 wrote:
luuk lammers 141 wrote:
REIDY-171 wrote:What is this "kick starting" you speak of? I just have a button..... :lol:
ya a button for an example the square on your ps2 controller ore the s on your keybord
He means on his bike in real life...He's fed up with "Kicking Til Monday", so he's got an electric start. (I think...)
oohw
FinoMinelli

Post by FinoMinelli »

I have always wanted a video game that had that capability. It would also be cool if the person fell of the bike and you had to go pick it up. I think its a good idea.
NIKK SPILLANE #244
Team: Privateer

Post by NIKK SPILLANE #244 »

Rallemx wrote:Dunno why anyone would want this..Kick starting your bike isnt even fun in real life, especially not after a crash.
And why a few times, my bike always starts first kick :lol:
exactly and puting this in game would just take up more tiem before you have to wait to take off, its pretty bad atm, and remember the bike doesnt stall everytime you crash
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Your idea.
Some dude posted this video on youtube.

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

luuk lammers 141

Post by luuk lammers 141 »

is that a bug ore realy?
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

I already have enough time to get up and fetch a beer after a crash before the rider gets off the ground, I certainly dont want to wait until the rider restarts his bike also.

Why not simulate broken bones and laying on the track until a life-flight arrives, then be refused access to the servers until your rider heals up, then 6 weeks later you can ride again online. that sounds like it would be a lot of fun!
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Sounds exciting,haha.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

that would be awesome, not 6 weeks, but a week for a major accident and 2 races disqualification, like, if we have a championship, with a race per week, the rider takes a week to get ok and another week to get enough confidence to run agai, so you would be off for 2 weeeks, thats talking about a major incident, lets talk about a broken femur, a broken neck, or so...

it could be simulated as we simulate the way o fall, if the rider hits too hard in his head (lets talk about 30 feet/second) you got a broken neck.
or so..

i remember that the metal mulisha game for ps2 had that feature, it was so awesome! (not recovery time or practice time but broken bones)

tha would be sooo awesome i recon.
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...